1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another Boudreaux goes down.

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by ABK, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

And that my friends is why I am no longer registering any of my dogs.

As for Chad Boudreaux, the last name is an extremely common one here so I wouldn't jump to any conclusions that he's related to Floyd & Guy. ;)

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Yea, I heard tell the name Boudreaux among Cajuns is as common as the name Smith among non-Cajuns. But they did make a direct allusion to Floyd & Guy as well as Boudreaux dogs in the article, so Chad may possibly be related to them.

5. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Oh, it's definitely a possibility. However, I personally think they threw in the link based on the dogs themselves and any pedigrees they confiscated.

There have been 2 other busts in southern LA within the past 2 weeks as well.

As for the Boudreaux name, you are right. The name is everywhere and both whites and blacks carry the name and many more Cajuns (hell, Cajuns are a mixed breed of people anyways ;) ). Heck, my friend has the name and he's from Puerto Rico (daddy was from LA & moved to PR after meeting his mom).

6. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

If having Pit Bulls and syringes makes you a dog fighter, I'm screwed.

7. jr Pit Guy

jr Pit Guy Big Dog

They start with big names, known faces, reputable transporters, and we're next with one big ban on bulldogs. Look at the last few months, it's coming, and they are trying to get the majority of john public behind them to ban our dogs. I mean, just because his last name is the same as Floyd & Guy's, they think they can make it a story about what they were busted (not yet convicted) for. What did Chad Boudreaux do wrong? All that I read was a responsible kennel owner who had the necessary equipment to take care of his welping bitches in case of an emergency. And what's this "The evidence also includes official registration papers for most of the adult dogs. Investigators say some of the documents may prove a connection to the Boudreaux blood line of pit bulls." Does that mean that you, me and any other APBT owner who has Boudreaux dogs in the pedigree are related to, or know Mr. FB? These seem like trumped up charges, and when he gets aquitted, no one will hear about it.

We need to strike back twice as hard as they are hitting us. Think about it, unknowingly, they have gave dogs rights, just as we have. They portray dogs as having feelings, their lives are worth more than ours, and made it clear that they should be treated as such. This could be good for us, as now we can turn it on them and make it a racism (breedism?) issue towards the APBT. How would PETA like that kind of backlash?

Yeah, I know, I talk out of my rear, but if we don't start to think outside of the box, we'll get closed in. Anyone else have an idea? I would like to help get the anti-BSL train moving faster.

8. Yea, so is damn near everyone that owns this breed....

This is getting WAY out of hand....
    If TT is really leaving the breed alone, I am sorry to say this, but I can understand why...
    It is a damn shame though!

9. EDOGZ818

EDOGZ818 Big Dog

Damn! Hope all the Boudreax' make it out all right, and the dogs survive. I hope he doesn't get the MV / D. Tant treatment. Could never understand how you can take a dog and then put him down for humane reasons ( other than injury). To me, if you take a dog from the owner, and then euthanize it, because it can't / won't be adopted, that constitutes murder of Gods' creature. Would we do that to abused children? The dogs have a right to live, especially if someone is willing to house , feed, and love them. If the animal is treated cruelly, neglected or abused; those responsible for the acts should be punished according to the law. If you assume the responsibility of removing the dog, you should assume responsibility for the dog. (IMO) Imagine if someone who was upset about you "keeping your dog on a chain ", or ( insert your own good excuse here) , so they "stole" , your dog, and killed it. Would that ( see: good excuse ^ )make sense to you?
    Funny how a lot of forum members were bashing Michael Vick. Will the same people bash Floyd and Guy Boudreax? What is the difference besides the Boudreax' were what Mike Vick was aspiring to be? Does anyone think Mike Vick was anywhere close to the caliber "DOGMEN", the Boudreax' were? Does anyone think Mike Vick had the quality dogs of the Boudreax line? I bet Mike Vick's dogs cost more, than Boudreax', but by the way they were killing off non hackers, I doubt they were better. I think I see a double standard here. Unless it can be justified because Mike Vick isn't a "REAL" , dogman? (It is not for me to say whether he is or isn't, since I don't know personally. I'll leave that up to the "Holier Than Thou", types.) Look how DMX was jumped on last night on this forum, and he was only accused of basically not having a constant water source. I bet now he will build something giving them constant water 24/7, which is required for a dog being out side. So if you water you dog 5x a day , and keep him out side... as soon as he empties his bowl; (either through drink or play) you are in "violation", and the "authorities", can be searching your bedroom dresser, closet and garage looking for something, anything to charge you with. Dog related or not. Sounds pretty damn gestapoish / borderline fascist to me.
    P.S. Out here, you are required a to have a constant source of fresh water for the dogs out side. No matter how many times the dog spills it. Freshly spilled water does not count. I've had them come, look over my yard based on an "anynomous", call of the dogs being abused by having heavy chains on them. (1/4 x 12' to 5/16 x 12' is what I was using) All that was wrong is one female carries her bowl around. She empties it and carries it constantly. I also had them come to my other house because of a complaint of "the dogs being in cages all day". How you can see that from outside is beyond me. I think it had more to do with me living in a house that "look"ed, above my means. (class / social issue). So the next time you ( THOSE THAT DO ) support bashing a dog man who was set up, remember, all it takes is an "anynomous", phone call from your ex, your new loves ex, or even one of your "haters", and strangers could be judging you based on whats in your closet or bedroom dresser drawer. While the contents of thier house remains out off the issue, protected by the constitution. (2nd , 4th , 5th , 6th, and 9th ammendments) All because you own a different dog than "they" do.

" I DON'T TELL YOU WHAT KIND OF CHURCH YOU CAN GO TO, SO DON'T TELL ME WHAT KIND OF DOG I CAN OWN ! "

"BREEDISM"? I TOLD MY WIFE , " PITBULLS ARE THE BLACK PEOPLE OF DOGS".
    That was really the reason , they called the jakes on us at the other house. We eventually moved out of the "middle class", area and bought a house in the "HOOD". We got a bigger house for less and better nieghbors too. My wife who loves the dogs (APBT) is happy and I know longer have to hear the " I WANT TO MOVE OUT OF THE 'HOOD!"
    Yet we were practically the only ones who obeyed the leash law. I had to pick up my APBT and run from unleashed curs on a few occassions. ( leash or not, I woulda been screwed big time if thier off of the leash mutt cur got into it with my leashed APBT

<<<<THROWS AWAY SYRINGES

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2007
    Carolinacur likes this.
  10. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Men that sucks just gose to show how little the police and the h.s. And everyone else(that are aginst the breed) know little about blood lines just cause the name pops up in the ped it means it could be realted to floyd.

11. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

This is just getting ridiculous (sp).

Its getting harder and harder to own the breed in numbers without fear of the feds kicking down your front door.

I guess we will have to go deeper into the woods *wink*

12. dmx215

dmx215 Big Dog

forget major crimes just worry about the dog men

13. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Thats a huge thread!

14. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Same here...Soon if you have a Pit bull or pit bulls, and a doghouse and a leash you are going to be labeled a dogfighter....I can just see it now...
    Cop on 6 o'clock news: Yeah, so we found this leash, and as we all know, dogfighters like to use the leash to run with their PIT BULL in order to get them beefed up, then they stick a poor defensely little poddle into the doghouse, and hold the PIT BULL back on the leash, and get it angry, so then it will fight.
    Judge at trail: Well, all the evidence I see points to dogfighter. Death penalty for the dogs, and 10 years in prison for the owner.

15. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Here goes. I hate to be the wet rag here, but 48 counts of dog fighting? Someone has been watching for a while. I don't think it was merely based on the needles, maybe the illegal drugs....
    My bad. I was looking at the counts for floyd.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2007
  16. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Well, I'm working on another opinion piece to the main newspaper here and my purpose is to explain the hypocrisy of boxer or poodle owners with treadmills and 'pit bull' owners with treadmills. It also seems like some of the local idiots need a reminder as to what the term "pit bull" really means as they are convinced it's a large breed dog. As soon as I finish it, I'll post it here for review before I submit it. :)

17. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Rats are very common in the Louisiana area right now. Hell, they are probably reading this very thread right now.

18. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Thank you for posting ABK,
    Things are getting tight, too tight. I am with you MIA, it seems that it will be only a matter of time before they demand the adba/ukc to hand over the documents. If they came to my house today, they would hang me for the peds, meds, and such.
    I can see it now, "Local man arrested on felony dog fighting charges. Police say along with the 20 adult pitbulls, they also found a bottle of pyrantel 50, which we know only a dog fighter would have at his house."

19. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

And as far as Vick goes, he should go down. Someone of his caliber that ppl look up too and he kills dogs, allegedly, with his bare hands! Why a plea deal. Give him the same time you or I would get if these charges were made against us. And have Nike donate all it's proceeds to the abuse of animals everywhere. He just has too much money to serve any amount of time.:mad: He could never get out and it would suit me cause he lied. I had nothing to do with he says, then accepts a plea deal for something he had nothing to do with ! Come on...

20. EDOGZ818

EDOGZ818 Big Dog

Yeah, it was a doozie. I hope you got something out of it other than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.