1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another 4 years!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SLICK WILLIE, Oct 13, 2006.

1. thanks for the service marine go kick some ass

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Good luck to ya,,,and Thank you.

3. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Thanks everyone, I am glad to do my duty for this Nation and almost everyone that resides here.

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Congrats!!!!!!! Proud of you! Keep on serving, and be all you can be...

5. gene_sanchez

gene_sanchez Big Dog

thank you...it's men like you that make me glad to be in united states...good luck..hope you return safe..

6. thanks my friend for giving us a safe place to live.there really aint nothing like battle,some say we are crazy others say we are heros i think it might be a little bit of both,lol.but stay safe and we will see you around my friend.

7. Congrats. My Reenlistment Is Coming Up Soon As Well. I'm Off To Bagram, Afghanistan In January. I Cant Wait. It Just Sucks Its Gonna Be In January.....cold!!!! Anyways. Good Luck And God Bless.

8. oh i would take cold over that extreme heat anyday,i hear it is so hot and dry there that the air you breath in hurts your lungs.cold is always better than extreme heat in my book.now you stay safe on the front lines as well.

9. Kikyo

Kikyo Pup

Wow what a great thing you are doing my uncle is in the army and my family and I pray for him every day. Thanks :D

10. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

thank you for putting your ass on the line for us and there is still people that dont know what really gose on out there take care and god bless you. bet your going to miss your dogs!