1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another 4 years!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SLICK WILLIE, Oct 13, 2006.

1. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Well, this is no shock to most of you but I wanted to let my pals on here know that I reenlisted for another term and proud to be a protector of the finest people on earth "Americans"! God, Country and Marine Corps and a BIG HoooWaah! for Attila and the rest of my faithful service members deployed and stationed around the world. Proud to be a part of the finest military in the world!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Thank you for your contributions solider. A quick question, not to start a political debate. For the men serving in this country, fighting the wars on the front line, and knowing the truth...what is the general consensus of the N. Korean situation? Do you think that will escalate into the problems the media is scaring us into believing are inevitable? I have been driven to sign up since I was a boy, when uncle sam gets desperate enough to take me, I'll be there. A word for those thinking of signing up in the armed forces, with previous injuries, if they are not a problem-keep your mouth shut. If you broke your arm falling out of aunt Nannas apple tree when you were 3, they wont know it if you dont tell them! Dont make the same mistake I made (one of them). Recruiters will tell you how to pass the test, and how to answer certain questions, its their job to get you in the service. But also, dont take everything they say as truth, as its also their job to say ANYTHING which will get you into the service. Maybe I'll see you someday, on a distant shoreline Blackwood, thanks for the comittments and sacrafices you make on a daily basis.

3. Attila

Attila Guest

Airborne brother. Thanks for another four. That is great news. Man that is great to hear.

14Rock N Korea is a thorn. They will probably piss us off enough one day to squash them like a cockroach.

4. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

Thanks for your service! Have safe travels!

5. Suki

Suki Guest

Thank you, Slick Willie, for your service and such honorable intentions. I appreciate your service, and as a fellow American, I thankyou.

Be safe, always! [​IMG][​IMG] :)

6. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

I want to say thanks for your commitment. I know I was in the Navy. But now I am retired and definitely glad to see there are some that still will take a stand and defend the freedoms we have. While some will never know the comforts of coming home after being gone so long anf really appreciate what you have when you get back. Go get em.

Again a big thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. squirt07

squirt07 Big Dog

God bless you and be with y ou. You are a hero to me!

8. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Thank you for your service to our country.

9. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Thank you, God Bless, and Be Safe!

10. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

Believe half of what I see, and none of what i hear.

11. Marinepits

Marinepits Big Dog

Oorah! Congrats, Slick, and THANK YOU!

Semper Fi!

12. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Sorry all, but this street punk does not rate to lick the crap off my combat boots! So Blackwood the Bulldog has a song for he-she-it!!!

Blackwood the bulldog has a rhyme for you ChumpAnimal! Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear but from the way you squat in that pic you must be queer. I'm not hate'n just retally8-n Ch Ch ChChCh Chump!!! Check your e-mail ya gota Bumpity Bump bump ch ch ch chchch Chump!

13. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

lol was i even talkin to u? i was talkin about the N.Korea situation. And thats not even me in that pic ok but ill pass it on as i find it ammusing. Good luck anyhow.

14. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Well, when posting on a thread I start please confirm who your talking to before posting! Now pun intended but it was a good rhyme.

15. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Thank you for all you're doing! Words cannot even express my gratitude I feel for ALL the soldiers, men & women, out there whether they are on the front lines fighting or manning a desk.

THANK YOU![​IMG]

16. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Thank you the same! I enjoy doing my job and love serving such fine Folks!

17. Attila

Attila Guest

I didn't know your were a ill rhyme sayer too. Damn bro you bump hard lol. I love it. So with this re enlistment where do you get to go? I always loved picking a new place with a re enlistment. Being SF we had lots of shitty places to choose from according to PAC. But their hell was our home sweet home and I loved it. Those garrasan folk just don't know what is the real deal with us. While they are having locker inspections and all that jazz we are out shooting and blowing things up. I think I only wore my dress greens twice in 21 years. Rest was rag bagging and looking like a grungy civilian militant in some other land. God I love that stuff. I miss it dearly. I wish I was there with ya. Damn skippy. I am damn proud of you Make your E-8 hold it for two years and retire. This year I am drawing $2800 a month on Retirement. Go 25 years and you draw about 80 more. Not sure if it is worth it but if you get to 30 you're maxed out I believe. Not for sure. You have full benifits after 20 either way. Then do the kennel full time and live fat and happy. While those that bash us for our jobs are still broke and working we get the last laugh. Ya I have three purple hearts but damnit it was worth every once of blood lost to do my job. I always was willing to die for those that even hate us. Hurts my feelings that they do but fuck them.

Attila

18. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

i totally respect and pray for all those in the military defending our country,,,and wish the best to you and your family,,, you ever need anything from any of us just hollar,,,,,,my only fear with the current sqermish going on today is our ppl dying for the wrong reasons,,,i got some friends over there and they voice the same concerns,,,be careful and always watch your back

19. Attila

Attila Guest

old addage. Stay allert stay alive.

20. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

This enlistment will take take me to 14 yr but I'll stay in the area and man a shop that needs some major staff backing for it's workers for now.
    Attila, if the Army moniters are anything like the USMC moniters it's like talking to the damn wall!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2006