1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AnimalRightsWorldProblem

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Deep south, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

[font=arial,helvetica]Hello fellow fanciers,

I have recently come under attack from certain animal rights activists (terrorists). The reason being nothing more than exercising my right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. All of you have bulldogs. All of you know folks who have bulldogs. We need to spread the word, because what good is defending our freedoms if we can't continue to share our lives with the dogs we love? Most of you aren't hunters or care to utilize these dogs for the process. That's okay, as long as we agree that we all have our beliefs and traditions and practices and can coexist together. The enclosed attachment contains information on the animal rights movement. Read it and spread the word. If you can think of no one to pass this along to, then you probably didn't need to be involved with these dogs anyway. If you don't get involved in this, then you are not doing your part and the animal rights wacos win. I've seen some of you at shows. You hate losing about as much as I do. This goes way beyond losing our breed. This is losing a lifestyle. Your comments are welcome.

Tanya Holland
    Cold Steel Pits
    [/font]