1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Animal Rightists: Coming to a Town Near You

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by Marty, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

[size=-1]Millinocket,ME -- [/size] A disturbing trend is sweeping America: Costly and destructive animal ordinances. The reason stems from an all-out effort by Animal Rightist organizations to lobby every single city in the U.S. They are searching out lawmakers to exploit and further their twisted agenda.

A Full-Court Press

It�s hard to comprehend, but the leadership of the largest and most profitable "non-profit" lobbying Animal Rights organizations has an ambitious goal in mind: destroying all usage and ownership of domestic animals. That includes, but is not limited to, abolishing pet ownership. (See Animal Rightist Quotes Below)

Animal Rightists know full-well that they are not main-stream. However, they�ve been successful in influencing the American lexicon with politically correct words such as "over-population". With financial support from Hollywood and an ill-informed public, they spread propaganda, and inaccuracies about dog behavior. Their legislative packets are filled with phony studies, quack testimony, faulty statistics, and other materials are sent to city councils all over the country under the guise of being a reputable source. The News Press has been all too happy to oblige, publishing sensationalized stories which trump up the credibility of such a nonsensical agenda.

What is missing from these News stories is that these groups do not care one whit about animals, the welfare of animals, or the health and longevity of animals. This is proved by the fact that animal rights groups such as PeTA, claim to be helping elephants in Africa, but are simultaneously lobbying an all-out assault to destroy cats, dogs, and the family pet at home. Do you know the difference between Animal Welfare and Animal Rights?

Animal Welfare is concerned with health, safety, quality of life, and the future of animals.

Animal Rights views domestic animal ownership as "slavery" and seeks to destroy the domestic animal by whatever means necessary. The fastest and most effective way to accomplish this agenda is by using lawmakers to pass prohibitive animal laws, such as mandatory spay/neuter, or breed specific ordinances (BSL).

The relationship between man and dog goes back literally tens of thousands of years. Animal Rights seeks to destroy that relationship...one-law-at-a-time. Just as wild animals are important to this world, domestic animals and our pets are an integral part of our short time on this Earth. There is nothing good about the Animal Rightist�s agenda to eradicate the future of our beloved pets.

Once the ownership and the relationship we have to the domestic animal is destroyed, it is quite obvious that they�ll move on to the next power-seeking agenda. Just like a plague of locusts, they infect the culture, exploit lawmakers to do their bidding, corrupt shelters and law enforcement, manipulate the News Press, and profit off it at everyone�s expense.

What makes these activists tick? First, they are collectivist in nature. They obviously harbor a deep-seeded hatred for humanity. Yet, they should not be underestimated in any way, shape, or form. They are well-organized, well-connected and extremely well-funded.

Sphere of Influence

The pathology of this evil has many faces, which both the public and lawmakers should be aware of. This is crucial to avoiding its sphere of influence. No good can come of associating with these groups and individuals. I can not stress enough how important it is to know who they are and what they stand for...or what they�re capable of.

Some of these activists are hysterical, showing up to council meetings wearing blood-soaked t-shirts, screaming and crying hysterically. They give emotional testimonials and always seem to have a convenient supply of shocking and horrible photos to share. They are militant, obsessed, brain-washed activists, but are very motivated. They participate in protest rallies and don�t mind getting arrested to prove a point. However, they should be avoided as they are sometimes prone to violence.

Then there are the ones to really watch out for and be cautious of. These are the cool and calculated activists. Some portray themselves as individual civic leaders, and professionals such as Kory Nelson, Assistant DA of Denver, known all over the country and Internet as Denver�s "Dr. Death of Dogs". Then there is Wayne Pacelle of the Humane Society of the U.S. He is polished, charismatic, and good-looking. He trained for his position at the Humane Society of the U.S. as a member of PeTA.

They are educated and well-connected and have money to burn. They carry with them titles of accomplishment and credibility, seducing their listeners by being well-spoken and charismatic. They approach lawmakers from both parties; the goal of infiltrating and corrupting the legal process from every angle. While ALF and ELF blow up buildings, their PeTA counterparts are busy screaming for attention. HSUS then comes in to consult under the guise of legitimacy. Their websites and promotional materials are phenomenally well-crafted. Their resources are unlimited. In fact, it is likely that your municipality is already using their materials to guide policy and craft new ordinances.

Once Animal Rightists are "outed", concerns are dismissed as "conspiracy theories" and the like. They do this to shut down the debate. After all, who could believe it?

However, one thing is for sure: Animal Rights is very conspiratorial in nature. The agenda has been built into multi-million dollar enterprise harboring well-paid Capital Hill lobbyists and lawyers in conjunction with violent militants on the front line.

However, the shelf-life of these organizations is limited. They are not main-stream by any stretch of the imagination. Therefore, they have only a small window of opportunity. This partially explains why much of the propaganda materials being delivered to municipal governments and lawmakers have been authored under pseudonyms and other aliases. Phony studies, pamphlets, and letters are often Animal Rightists parading propaganda incognito.

A Powerful Lesson for Lawmakers

Few lawmakers would be willing to accept advice from People for the "Ethical" Treatment of Animals, or from the Animal and Environmental Liberation Fronts respectively for good reason. These groups happen to be tracked on the FBI�s Domestic Terrorist Watch List for their violence and damage to private and public property.

They promote a completely dishonest agenda under faulty premises. For example, the origin of lobbying for mandatory spay/neuter laws comes from PeTA�s "No Birth Nation" program; which, by the way, is not intended to end with animals. No breeding or stricter laws regarding whelping of puppies ends up aiding this systematic destruction of healthy pure bred pets. As absurd as it sounds, consider how many municipalities are flirting with the idea or have actually gone so far as to pass it. Others want registration and intact animal fees. Every one of these ideas assists PeTA�s No Birth Nation program and gives it legitimacy.

However...

No lawmaker would dare be associated with such groups and their agendas providing their constituents were aware of the names behind the proposed animal ordinances.

And yet, they do.

When all is said and done, lawmakers are being manipulated and used.

Animal Rightists have no problem exploiting lawmakers and municipalities for their own aims, nor do they care if these lawmakers wind up embarrassed, recalled, or ousted from politics.

The rest of the story:

http://magic-city-news.com/article_6472.shtml

2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Sounds like theyre a friend of PETA...How about we lobby our own agenda called "Kill the Humaniacs" and spread our message thru the government...we can use all their own weapons against them like over population and disease and even animal aggression applies to some of those psychos...You know reverse psychology is a bitch........Jeez whats next.

3. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Marty, might I request, this be made a sticky? Everyone who owns a dog should read this. Can we cross post this? Pet owners and Pitbull people in particular have GOT to organize. The only source of big money to do things (hire lobbyist, and professional ad agencies, ect) is the registry's. And perhaps some groups like the NRA might help as well, since these nuts want to stop hunting as well.

4. cheese

cheese Top Dog

5. Marty

Marty Guest

It has been made a sticky thread :( as for as cross posting goes, it is on the net so as long as you give the link to it I don't see a problem with it :D

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Man im tellin' ya if a Democrat gets elected there goes everything...no more pets, marriage laws will be changed , Insurance laws in favor of the companies.... gun rights restricted, and forget about all the cool wars....hope this crap in your post dont happen....I will revolt....REVOLUTION TIME....lmao

7. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

It just won't end,,the only thing I can say is,,I didn't climb to the top of the food chain just to eat celery

8. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Why, Mr. Dogman, I thought you already were revolting. 8^)

9. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Ha ha ha ha! That's funny!
    yeah, it's a crazy, crazy world... No pets? so where are all the animals going to go? Are they going to get jobs and eat out at restaraunts? Or is it going to be a mass euthanization of all pets? I bet if these pets could talk, they'de say... " Leave me alone! I get free hugs, food, water, shelter and exercise! "

You know what's crazy? There is an island somewhere that is full of dogs and no people are allowed. They are FREE dogs... except somone comes and feeds them. Some extremist thought it was a good idea. I don't know the details, but dogs have evolved around human life. It's okay for wolves to be free, but dogs morphed into domestic animals. Peta would have to destroy all of them, because they are molded to be what they are... slaves to the human world!

10. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

OH your right I am...I just cant carry all these guns alone...I need someone to help and someone to drive the tank....so I figured I would put the word out and start my own Draft....
    [​IMG]
    "For Misterdogmans Army"