1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Animal Planet probes dogfighting culture

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Alma, Jan 25, 2010.

1. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Your thinking of pit boss.

2. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

That black and white dog was good looking. Shame they had to put him down. At least he died with dignity; even the "humane society" walls couldn't stop him.

3. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

I saw that episode of animals cops. lol that dog meant business.

4. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Oh maybe they were talkin about that show i aint seen that one dont care to i aint watchin some midget with pitbulls lol!!!!

5. he is sam

he is sam Pup

Hell yeah he did. You don't see dogs like those in inner cities too often.

6. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

They had a solid black dog on that episode that I was told is the half brother to one of my bitches. Don't know how true it is, but the source is usually solid.

7. Alma

Alma Big Dog

I quoted you only because you were asking for info on the show and I looked and couldnt find any.. I offered to try to find when it aired again, but ya didnt answer.

Sorry I confused ya.. I can see how that happened.

8. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

I watched it.... was everything i thought it was gonna be, its not to suprising the lengths the hsus will go to... what really got me is how many times they said the word "intent", thats what we're gonna have to be more aware of. Its not just the illeagal aspect of the things that are done that they're on the lookout for... if you own a treadmill and a apbt its "intent"... if you own a intact male and female its "intent"... if you have registered a litter with the adba its "intent", pretty soon they're gonna say if you own a firearm and ammunition its "intent" to commit murder... the government is telling us not what we are "doing" thats illeagal but what they "think" we're "going to do", in my opinion it should not be that easy to pass judgement on an american citizen for something they havent even done yet... ill quote Benjamin Franklin now "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."

9. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Well then its your civil duty to disobey those laws lol!!!!

10. Boze

Boze Top Dog

if you know the law and have a good lawyer they will not be able to walk all over you. the thing is most people do not know what they can refuse to do. no warrant they ain gettin in and if they get one call your lawyer and have him look at it tie there asses up in court and when you are found not quilty sue their asses. they can arrest you for just about anything but actually indicting you is a whole other matter

11. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

another hour of propogandous liberal idiot bullshit. i dont even watch animal planet anymore after all the stupid f*cking shows they have started ....earning ratings by further exploiting a breed that needs to be left alone.

12. pit101

pit101 Big Dog

Is there anywhere to watch this online? I missed it

13. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

im sure itl go up on youtube, just have to wait awhile.

14. pit101

pit101 Big Dog

thank you;)

15. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

i got it on dvd in case it doesn't come on for awhile. figured out how to record from tv straight to dvd commercial free!

16. quinny

quinny Big Dog

is this garbage on aussie tv?

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i was just curious, does anyone have a clue who the woman dogger was? theres always rumors of whos a snitch, but she was cooperating 100%

18. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

she went by the name "cathy said she fought and conditioned dogs for 12 years and served time for it. someone's got to know who she is.

19. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

huh......be nice to find out

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

wow, did i say anything like that? basically i was learning towards tryin to help people understand its not about gun powder fed dogs that go crazy once they get a taste of blood and are forced to fight to the death. or that losers are electricuted or drowned... you know that kind've thing...

Dream:rolleyes: