1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Animal Planet probes dogfighting culture

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Alma, Jan 25, 2010.

1. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Good representation of dog fighting my ass. Most of the things explained in that "documentary" about professional dog fighting doesn't happen or rarely happens in the dog fighting world. For example no real professional would cull their dog by hanging them, drowning them, beating, etc etc. Just like none of the dogs I saw were extremely underweight as they explained. I saw some healthy conditioned dogs but none that were underweight. Maybe I missed the underweight ones?

2. bdub

bdub Top Dog

i think i may have missed them too,hell my pup must be underweight coz he doesnt weigh 100 pounds eh.those morons make me sick.the only ones needing to be culled now are the hsus and chuck simmons
    and it shows how dirty the fucking cops are,the busts they showed on there are illegal as hell,entrapment.setting up fights to bust people.sounds like entrapment to me,saying hey come on over we got a match going,you get their match and get busted,hell the fucking cops admitted to fighting,why are they not locked up? one way street? all this show provbes is that cops are dirty as hell and are so arrogant about it that they are coming out in public with it

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
  3. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

That's bull. You have to realize whether you like it or not, that's what most dogfighting. Street kids fighting them and killing them after a loss. It's the truth, say as you please. Dog fighting is cruel, period. I say the pussy dog fighter need to get there asses in a fuckin pit and fight eachother.

4. he is sam

he is sam Pup

I caught the show right about where they were talking about White's tab rom. It was pretty accurate regarding the street fighter parts, as they usually are.

Keep on trying "dead game" lol

5. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Street fighting yes. That is exactly what it is like. The rest of it I'm not going to argue with you because you obviously are spouting off brainwashed material you learned from the HSUS and PETA. I suppose that a treadmill or springpole is cruel too? How about chaining your dog? Is that 100% cruel too?

6. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Don't see the need to get defensive here, I did say street dog fighting which is all I have been exposed too. No I don't see treadmills or spring poles cruel, as long as the owner isn't overdoing it with the treadmill. I don't care how you want to look at it, pitting two dogs against eachother is cruel. I don't see how that is considered a sport. I would never put one of my dogs in a pit for some quick cash, they're my damn pets. Chaining up your dogs isn't cruel, as long as they have a proper shelter and food and water then it's fine. But argue all you want, dog fighting is cruel and as long as you keep fighting your dogs this breed will never be given a chance, ever. I respect keeping the dog in it's original form, using it for sports such as weight pulling, agility and etc, but dogfighting no.

7. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I won't argue/debate in a public thread. I will PM you. I NEVER said that I fought/fight my dogs.

8. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Agreed.

lulz. weightpull/agility and other sports are not its original form. its american pit bull terrier. not american pull bull terrier.

9. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Both of these are awesome replys. Good posting.

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i didnt get to see it....but im sure any truths in it were made to come across in a very bad light!....ive known of dogs being hung,drowned etc when they were deemed not good enough,and i was fucking disgusted.:mad::( viegas73,what you have to realise about the breed you either own or fancy at the moment(pitbull) is that it wouldnt even be here in all its faults and positives if it wasnt for those men AND women who risk thier freedom to keep the breed in its purest form by carrying on what the dog was bred for.and as this forum is called "GAMEDOG"....i think you should atleast give some respect to the decent dogmen that are left in the world and in times past who have helped keep the dog in its form to this day.its a tv show made to highlight anything they can find to persecutethe breed.and if any country allows its authorities to do something illegal to catch a man that has done the same....well....id be suspicious of anything they put on tv.....

11. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

it did seem to me that they are getting smarter and desperate at the same rate.
    they used and defined all the terminology well and showed exactly what measures they are willing to take to get to the dogfighters from the professional level down to the street amateur level.
    the fact that the cops bought 3 dogs fought them and won big money surprised me,
    what surprised me even more is that they rented property that looked like any dogmens fantasy location and held a show!
    if your doing dirt i suggest you stop right now and close your circle because they are getting smarter and desperate!

12. phill

phill Top Dog

i watched the short guy first and then the other one never heard of trucking i must have missed that part don't know what it means i did like the end where they tried to show them something different ,a small bit of positiveness.... there is a town called aurora it's infested with gangs ,while driving the cab today i'm gonna look for malnurched add abvious sighns of dog fighting..saturday if we get some good targest were gonna hopefully talk some people into letting us have the dog other targets we intend on stealing a few .this wont be so easy nodought some places will have guns inside our plan is to distraction in the frunt grab the dog from the back ..as far as protection we have a stungun and pepper spray ...i'm the handler and muscle if need be a 120 pound guy is my distraction ,and a girl will be on the camera..again were only gonna go after dogs with missing ears,many scars and the ones that are outside not fed beacause people are broke ..i'll keep dogs for a week before bringin them to a rescue (a little bit of rehab ) before they go if there is anybody in northern il who wants to help come on... i saw a few targets allready today i'll have the binolculars today

13. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I hope you are just joking cause if you ever tried to steal my dog, you better have an ambulance on stand by.

14. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

I don't care if he is stealling them or just coming over to be an asshole, if you entered my property, it would not be nice..LOL..You must be kidding..IF your driving around causing trouble like that, I wish you the worst..I hope one of those street punks kicks the shit out of you and your whole team.

15. phill

phill Top Dog

i have a prolbem with that town and most of the people in it i've done my own investagations before on drug dealiers beacause of a friend getting addicted and loosing her kids unless you live in that hell hole you don't have to worry and i dont anyone of you live there violence is not intended but we delt with thoes people before one on one their weaker than a baby lamb and i'm laid off from my real job just board the cabin fever's gonna break

16. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

IDK bout yall but that Norred fucker sneakin around in the backwoods with binoculars was a little unsettling, especially if you live in Ga.

17. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I suggest you move then but where ever you go please don't live by me.

18. phill

phill Top Dog

there not that tough insane duce to me doesn't make you tough

19. phill

phill Top Dog

ok no prolbem

20. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Yeah I agree the whole show is telling me that they will do whatever it takes to bust dog fighters. Even if it means fighting dogs themselves. I wonder who conditioned their cheese hounds for them to win. They couldn't of went into anyone good.