1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Animal Planet probes dogfighting culture

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Alma, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

I have a feeling it exists -- and worse. But it's just a feeling. I will put NOTHING past the inner city punks.

I WOULD like to ride with some of these inner city ACs just to see for myself, but I dunno how you would make something like "trunking" up...

Dreamer

2. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Me too. I have had it set to record for allmost a week now.
    I can't wait to see what they come up with this time, but I know it's the same old "forced to fight", "Chained outside", " Spingpole and Treadmill" etc etc. I love watching all the deceit and lies unfold.

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

i'm not even sure its possible. honestly theres only but some much room in a trunk. if the dogs even got a hold they wouldn't be able to do much with it.

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I suppose they could make that up about the same way they make their other lies up.They seem to have a pretty good imigination.Wouldn't be suprised if with enough talk about it,that someone might try it.Either have to be driving a huge car or fight Boston Terriers though.

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Personally,I like to keep better company than that.

6. determination

determination Big Dog

i am going to check it out is it on at 10 pm eastern time

7. yoel

yoel Big Dog

if it has anything to do with those assholes from "Dogtown" Im going to hurt my T.V.

8. bdub

bdub Top Dog

showing how cops are fighting dogs to bust dogfights

9. Bahamian

Bahamian Pup

I'm watching this shit rite now! Man, you guys in America are set the fuck up by the cops/feds/hsus and then are sent to jail.
    On top of this they put down a hell of alot of good dogs!

Man this is some fucked up shit!

10. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

EXACTLY. Then they will put the dog down THEY fought to catch the dog fighters.

11. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

That shows how much they hate the breed

12. Bahamian

Bahamian Pup

I must say, out of all the socalled "Dog fighting" specials that I have seen; this one has some real facts to it.

13. Bahamian

Bahamian Pup

Now they are talking about "using puppies as bait"!
    What the fuck!!

14. bdub

bdub Top Dog

its from animal planet ,really,are we expecting better? they are always going to show hsus bullshit over the truth everytime

15. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Sadly, trunking exists. Low class ghetto punks down here do it. :mad:

More than once I've been driving down the street & seen some punk get a pit bull out of a trunk. The second time I witnessed a guy getting a dog (or dogs) out of a trunk I even called AC (yeah, I did it) & they said if I didn't have the address where the car was located, there wasn't anything they could do about it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
  16. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Man, just got done watching it. nothin even worth saying to be honest.

17. jleigh

jleigh Pup

:) I'm so glad something is being done to get a handle of this inhuman treatment of these beautiful and loyal dogs.

18. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

I think the show was a good representation of dog fighting. im totally against it, and i dont think any part of the show made pitbulls as a breed look bad.

19. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

Well fuck! They just handed the game anohoter ass kicking :mad::mad::mad::mad:

The heat is going to come down hard from this

20. bdub

bdub Top Dog

there is barley any truth in that show,the only true thing is that was how idiots kids are streetfighting dogs,but htrey fail to tell you that the reason the kids are doing it arre becuase they saw it ont tv