1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

And yet another bust.

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by AGK, Apr 6, 2016.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well I happen to use him before he became the municipal judge, but he was a court appointed first

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Good video, thanks for sharing it. Never seen it before. Man that lawyer talked fast.

3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

4. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

I seen today 4 of them was charged with dog fighting.

5. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I think it's a shame that any of the hounds I just saw were removed.

6. niko

niko CH Dog

7. niko

niko CH Dog

First time I was charged with a felony I paid out the ass and got it reduced to a misdemeanor...the last time my brother and I were charged with 6 felonies. I had a public defender my brother got a good lawyer that was recommended by a friend whos involved with some so so people,not only did they get the charges reduced to misdemeanors my bros lawyer got the courts to pay his fee through the public defenders office Lmao...they definitely are some good lawyers out there if you know where to look...didnt spend more then 2 days in jail and it cost next to nothing

8. AGK

9. AGK

That's a pretty good lawyer. Having the Public defenders office pay for your brothers legal costs is priceless. Lol

10. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

11. david63

david63 CH Dog

You are right cops are dirty as hell.I have a damn good Lawyer but it wasn't for that it was for animal control trust passing on my property.

12. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

You mean the lawyer prevented them from coming in?

13. david63

david63 CH Dog

Animal Control was going around cutting chains off of people's Gates when they were not at home and taking their animals thank God mine was in the house at the time you cannot pay them to cut a chain Gates again at my house or my property. P.S County Commissioners fire Animal Control Director after that.

14. david63

david63 CH Dog

Animal Control Director was not on the job not even a year and Commissioners fired her and before coming to the county she was a veterinarian at PetSmart.

15. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

What everyone needs to do is get some aspca shirts from good will don't support em and then Whenever u come across animal control makie sure u rocking that shirt lol fuck with their mind

16. bobbycoxx

bobbycoxx Big Dog

Dang..I wanted to believe it wasn't true..

17. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

You are right.....plus plant the seed of public opinion in your area! They if nothing else try to break you financially!! Without quick action, they put them down as dangerous animals, even if they have no evidence! Or they will get somebody who cant stand up to interigation, to say what ever they want!!!!

18. Fyrehound

Fyrehound Pup

I got one of those stickers that tell firemen that you have animals inside the house. Has an ASPCA logo on it, think that'll keep them away?

19. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Na You may have to go full animal hugger. shirt hat and all

20. Warren county ohio got me they took 11 dogs from me and charge me 200 for each dog they put down