1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

And people worry about my DOGS?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Hoyden, Mar 22, 2006.

1. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

Lol, me, and a few friends, used to do that every day in 5th grade... we would take body spray from some girl in the class and spray it on the desk and light it. We loved the blue flame... fortunately, and surprisingly, we didn't get caught. We had a cool teacher to say the least. ;x

we done that in wellness..lol the teacher would let us take the girls to the locker rooms with us lol that was last semester

You devil!!! you wait till your mama find's out!!!!!!!
    I never knew this, trust me, you learn something new everyday :(

LMAO!!!!!
    <!-- / message -->

2. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

I did run away from school when I was in the first grade and my mom was home & when she realized I was at home ( I snuke in) she beat my ass & then when my dad came home he beat me again!! They were old school, you got a beaten back then!!

me and my homies in 1st grade would hop the fence at school and go out to the fields with our dogs...and hunt snakes birds and w/e else we could with slingshots lol

3. Suki

Suki Guest

Too cute!!!!

Looks like I'll have to ride to the show in May, and take her along for a spin, with that coat, and all!!!'Biker chics rule!!!!!lol!!!
    great pics!!!!:D
    small but mighty, huh?!!!! it's ALL about the attitude!!!!;)

4. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

She definately has attitude! And a right hook to enforce it.

She would probably love a ride on a motorcycle - the kid has no fear. The faster the better.

Take that back - her biggest fear is that I won't let her feed the dogs if she's naughty! :D

5. Suki

Suki Guest

I'll have to bring an xtra small helmet then!!!lol!

6. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Oh crap, my nephew has competition now. Too funny!