1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

anchor chain kennels???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by okeefes pit boss, Feb 17, 2010.

1. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

You're Io's owner then? Yeah, I think he's a good looking boy, but I'm really not a fan of his ears and lack of under jaw. Other than that, he's not bad. It might just be your photos that make him look larger if that's the case.

2. DOCs-ROXY

DOCs-ROXY Pup

This is my Castillo dog bred by Sam greco from Anchorchainkennels.
    mine isnt that big like others certainly not her weight she weights in at 55lbs
    [​IMG]

3. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Yeah if you look at their "ancestors" page that make up the pedigrees of their dogs, you will be lucky to find one APBT...

Also, just look at their female page - looks like a bunch of doggy ASTs...:(

As others have said, probably not bad AmStaffs, but definitely AmStaffs and not APBTs as they call them.

4. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

This man is a fraud.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be carefull to buy any pups from his yard!!

I'v paid 500 in advance when a breeding was done, after the pups were born i found out he used another stud!!! When i told him i wanted my money back he wouldnt give it to me cause deposits are non refundable. Im from the Netherlands so there is not much i could do.

5. That's what you get when you deal with turds producing turds!

6. duckmike

duckmike Big Dog

there dogs don fit any definition(as far as looks go)of any apbt that i'v ever encountered they're not built right plain and simple fat and weird

7. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

i know this thread is old but its not closed /lololololo. i sold a chinaman mayday pup to a lady who wasnt happy with her yank your chain kennel dog !!!!! she loves the pup i sold her!!!!!!! now she has a real dog ,