1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

An Interview With Legendary Dogman Danny Burton

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Vicki, Dec 23, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

I love this Part, Classic!! Danny must of been Crazy to sell Pit General after he seen him murdered all 4 dogs.

At one time, I had some good dogs. There was RANGER, a four time winner I got from Earl. This dog was a full bellymate brother to JIMMIE BOOTS. He was a 52-54 pound dog. Also I had VICK, GATLIN, and another one called BOBBYSON. I put GENERAL on all four at the same time and he just literally murdered them all as fast as I could go and get the next one. The next day Don and Phyllis Mayfield came up here and all the dogs were in the house except GENERAL. He was the only one standing on his chain. Don said “What did you do Danny?” I told him I rolled some dogs yesterday and he said, “Why did you roll them all into each other and not into this black dog?” I said I rolled them all against that black dog and he said “What! How much do you want for him?” I sold him the whole lot, and that’s how he got GENERAL.

2. big dan

big dan Big Dog

when was grch hank born

3. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

In the early 70s.

4. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

Danny is one of the all time great dogmen. This interview was originally piblished by American Game Dog Times as with the Sykes interview. To see a complete list of interviews that are available visit our web site and click on books.
    Home (americantimesproject)