1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Americans...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullyson, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I dont operate a shovel. I run a tile and stone installation business. My 1st 3 weeks out I made over 20k. Can you make that welding? I think not. I have a family now so Im rooted. I have to stay where my family is. Anyhow, I bet you look at yourself in the mirror and masterbate thinking about welding rods and how absolutly cool you are because you can stay on a 0.0010 tolerance. So next time you're punching yourself in the nuts, just remember this, you're just as blue collar as I am you big bad bag of DOUCHE! :D

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Dude, you could be rich doing stand up comedy I swear to God! LMMFAORAOFpissing myself!!!

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

yea but whats confusing in ur long ass rants is ur stance on legal or illegal immigrants. yea ur talking up immigrants, and so am i, if they did it the right way, but the whole point of this thread is to talk about illegal immigrants, the scum that choose to take food out of tax paying peoples mouths

4. mindogg

mindogg Pup

why doesnt someone just kill this thread. all this drama is getting to be a bit much. why even post a thread that you know is gonna stir up shit. isnt there a rule about posting racial stuff. come one guys.... cant we all just act like we are all adults.

5. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Its not racist. We're talking about illegal immigrants of every creed. Nice try though mindogg! ;)

6. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

again- did i say YOU operated a shovel? Nooooooooooooooo.
    haha, man you are too much- so you made 20k in 3 weeks, now you are broke. a joke really.
    can i make that welding? sure-if i was w/ the Boilermakers NTL i would make that depending on which states i was working in. but no, now i just work at my shop , a laid back and casual 40 hours a week and i make $100K a year. if i wanted to i could bust ass here and make $150-180K, or go back on the road and make $200K+. but i dont need that kind of money, and can take care of my family just fine on my salary.
    the second part of your statement shows WHY you are in the dire straights you are in- you are a jackass. you fantasize of working men and masturbation...together, when you should be figuring out how to take care of yourself and your family. to brag about how you can make X amount of money in X amount of time, and in the vey same thread complain about having 3 months with no work shows you are an immature person w/ no self discepline and terrible money management skills.
    yeah, my collar is true blue, the tattoos up to my chin and ears have pretty much determined my lot in life. im working class- but dont lump me in w/ you, cause you are a no class bum who blames his own shortcomings in life on everyone else.

oh, and your E penis must be HUGE!

7. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

The problem of ILLEGAL immigration is a huge one. And someone who is against illegal immigration is not necessarily a racist. Calling me a "racist" because I am against Mexicans and anyone else coming into this country illegally is an effective (SCARE) tactic intended to shut down anyone who is against illegal immigration --

Neither political party is going to do anything about stopping illegal immigration. It is a non-issue in the Presidential race. We the People must be vigilant and watch the Congress next year when they try to sneak another attempt at "comprehensive immigration reform" (read: "amnesty") by us. They think our guard is down. It was the People letting their Congresspeople know how they felt that stopped that last year. We are going to have to do it again...

I think "attrition through enforcement" is the best way to deal with the millions that shouldn't be here. Enforce the border, severely punish employers who hire illegals (first give them the database they need to check on everyone) and allow law enforcement to check on the status of anyone they arrest and HOLD them if they are here illegally.

This is AMERICA! This country can learn to deal with the vacuum that may result when some workers leave. Like puppies who are weaned, it's real hard at first, but they learn to adjust and are only stronger for it when they no longer need the teat!

I, for one, will GLADLY pay more for things if I know it's because the illegals are going home and Americans are doing the work...we and the market will adjust....

Dreamer

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/lamm.asp - "How To Destroy America"

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
  8. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

what ur basically doing is saying illegal immigrants are ok and we should just suck it up and look for other jobs that they can't do, that sir is total bullshit. At this point im going to assume ur all for illegals in this country taking away jobs from legal citizens, good work

9. mindogg

mindogg Pup

why do u always stir up shit on here. its still controversial. some people think it's affensive and im sure you knew it would be to some. leave it alone. you have said some inappropriate things. u appologized the last time , right? talk about dogs, man. dont split up the people on this site. why not just keep your opinions regarding race, politics and such to yourself or at least just among your friends. not on a public forum. no disrespect

10. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

no, thats not what im saying AT ALL, when did i say ANY of that?

never ASSUME anything!

illegals are doing the jobs that naturals WONT do
    im all for LEGAL immigrants.
    what im saying is people who want to thrive need a skillset.being a jack of all trades is not going to cut it in this day and age.
    you want a job that will pay good money/benefits AND be secure? go to nursing school, im not talking doctor, im talking LPN, RN etc. 2 years of school- and your set for life.
    its not about looking for jobs they cant do- its about doing your job better than ANYONE else
    sad to say- but the illegals are willing to do the jobs that we as americans look down on and are to "good" to do those jobs. someone has to do those jobs, and the crackers and brothers arent lining up for em, they are sitting back and bitching

11. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I'm all good on work now. As many of you know, the economy took a dump leaving the construction trades at home because all of the builders in my area stopped building. I guess thats all my fault too huh? I guess I should have known that my trade was going to be left at home right? I have plenty of discipline and my family is well taken care of. I suppose I should have fed them ramen noodles and mustard sandwiches and made that 20gs last 3 years like your cheap ass right? You must be really proud of yourself Mr BigBadWelderMan. I made that 20gs a LONG time ago and have made plenty since then. I went through a stent that I sat at home because of being underbid on the little bit of work that was left by shifty ass Mexicans. I am also tattooed all the way to my knuckles so that means exactly jack shit to me. Im a no class bum huh? If you only knew where I come from you low rent wannabe. My family could buy you fuck boy. You wanna throw rocks from your glass house welderman? Go ahead. We can do this shit all fucking night long. I do what I have to do to feed my daughter and make sure my family is taken care of. I dont have to wear a welding mask and gloves all day and burn out my retinas to support my them and I damn sure could give a damn about what you do. I started this thread to voice my opinion on a pressing issue that effects a hell of alot more people than myself. I dont blame ANYONE for my problems. I went and slung cinderblocks to make ends meat when the trade slowed. I found something to do to generate money. I didnt sit at home crying about not being able to find work. You are a babbling, self rightious dick. You should put a gun in your mouth and see if its loaded. And yes, my E-COCK would rip your wifes esophogus out. ;) Have a good night. I'm headed out for some sushi with my broke ass!!! LMAO. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
  12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

desperation is a stinky cologne

13. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

IMO the immigration problem is multi facted.

If there were no demand (i.e. contractors) they're be no product (i.e. illegals). The contractors draw the illegals in with what they precieve to be high wages. Kind of like peter piper, but instead of drawing the mice out of town, they're drawing them in.

To further the problem you have the average American who will in no way work for what the average illegal will, thus leaving gaps in the work force that illegals are more than happy to fill.

Then you have the greedy contractor who does not want to pay American wages.

Lastly to compound the problem you have the American consumer. Do you think there is any way on God's good green earth they will pay the high price of an American made product when they can buy the same product for less b/c it was made w/ illegal labor? The sad, bad fact is most will say "screw buying American" & go for the cheaper stuff, thus putting companies using American labor out of business!!

Think if we sent Americans out into the tomato fields & the price of tomatoes jumped to $5 a tomato. You can bet that stuff would be rotting on the vine & Americans would be screaming for the Mexicanos to be back in the fields!

Heck we look at the Chinese made products. Medications & toys from China were making us sick & even die. After an inital furor, where are we now? Back buying Chinese things & we do it b/c they're cheaper! :rolleyes:

So you can't really blame any one person really. But if the gov't wanted to, they could stop all this by securing the border, regulating welfare, inspecting contractors & levying heavy fines for violators.

Finally as a side note, we do not buy most of our oil from Saudi Arabia. According to the Energy Information Administration, the nation we buy the most oil from is surprisingly, Canada. Saudi Arabia is second.

Here is a link for more info:
    http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/...ons/company_level_imports/current/import.html

Now as to gas, I am no expert, but IMO if oil would be taken off the bidding market & given a fixed price THAT would help. For example, there was a British man who bid oil up to $100 just for the sake of doing so, thus making our gas more expensive. :(

Plus, we could use our own oil instead of selling it. That's right - we use very little of our own oil. Most of it is sold. Increase drilling & production capabilities & in the meantime we Americans need to cut back on consumption.

But these are JMHO.

14. Marty

Marty Guest

OK fun's over :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.