1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Americans...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullyson, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I should have known you would chime in with some slick ass shit jeeperino. Im talking about a country, not a fucking website. That was a feeble attempt at a jab and it just made you look stupid. CONGRATS!!! Anyway, I work in the construction field as a skilled tradesman. I started my own business 3 years ago and I have been underbid too many times to count by Mexicans. They work for so little that the average man trying to support a household has no chance in competing with their rates. As far as what you all believe, to each his own. I totally approve of and appreciate those who come into this country the way alot of your parents and grandparents did. They got citizenship. They didn't run through fields and hide in bushes dodging the I.N.S. and the Border Patrol and SNEAK into a country illegally. I'm not talking about orange pickers here. I'm talking about 1/2 assed trades men. The lazy POS's are the ones who hire the Mexicans because they're too lazy to get out there and do the work themselves and the Mexicanos work for pennies on the dollar and will do so for 12 hours a day. I should have known better than to try to voice my opinion but FUCK THAT. I believe what I believe and I KNOW what has happened to me over and over by MEXICAN ILLEGALS. How many Filipino imigrants do you know who snuck into the country illegally? How about Irishmen? German? Italian? I didnt fucking think so. Good for you rallyracer! I'm glad you are above everyone in the fields that the Mexicans are stealing the jobs from. I'm glad you have an impecable work ethic. To say that the majority of Americans in the workforce are drunks with no work ethic because you've seen it before makes you look like a fucking retard...YIS, DJ.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
  2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I don't know about everyone else's town, but they do "steal" jobs here in my town. I don't really blame the Illegals. I blame the Companies. There are many Citizens here who wouldn't mind doing the Construction jobs, but the companies hire the Illegals, because they don't have to pay them as much, and can make them more hours than a Citizen.

They don't get paid as much here. If they get paid just as much in your town, then they are pretty lucky. Though many here get on welfare as well, or have their children here, so that they can get the govt. to help pay for the kids. My boyfriend worked with an Illegal whose wife was having her fifth child. My boyfriend asked him, "CB, how do you pay to take care of all those kids?" He responded, "I don't. The state does."

Plus another reason many people are out of work in this town is the majority of factories closed down and went to another country, so, again, Govt. and Companies' fault. Though the factories left over, tend to hire the Illegals over the Citizens, again the reason being the Illegals are virtually slave labor.

I have nothing against Immigrants. The majority of us are down from Immigrants. I have a problem with people who come illegally. Yes, we need to get better Immigration laws and processes, but that doesn't excuse people who come illegally. As I said before, I don't blame Illegals 100% though, because if I was living in another country, and I knew I could go to America, get a job, get welfare, and never get in trouble for it, I'd probably do it as well. I blame the govt. and businesses more than anything for the amount of Illegals in this country.

3. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Brilliant!:D.... Bullyson for President:D!!!! Now what do you suggest we do about gas prices:confused:?

4. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I would suggest using American Oil instead of Saudi oil. We have oil rigs here...Why not utilize them. We have offshore rigs that produce oil, why not use them. Thats a whole different barrel of monkeys. I had to sell my chevy and buy a toyota because of the gas prices. Over 200 dollars a week was a bit much.

5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

DJ- you sound like a 12 year old whos football got taken away.
    when did i say i was "above" anyone in my field? i didnt, but if you want to know- i am one of the best welders in the country ( i have to hold a 0.010" tolerance w/ the parts i make) so no- there is not much threat of any illegal immigrants stealing work from me as my specialty is pretty precise, im not a general contractor.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and yes, i do have an impecable work ethic- while my co-workers were out at the strip club, i was in my room, while everyone was spending their per diem on weed, i was at the grocery store. work smarter, not harder. i saved my per diem,saved my OT and DT and didnt spend anything when i was on the road-hence why i was able to pay off my home AND save enough money to start my own business.
    i did not say " the majority of Americans in the workforce are drunks with no work ethic" i used a drunk who lost his job as an example.
    yes we are a fat lazy society- are we ALLLLLLL that way? of course not- but the majority speaks volumes.
    are ALLLLLL immigrants hardworking honest folks? again, of course not- but the MAJORITY are.

oh and for the record- my mother's family snuck in thru canada, my father's family snuck right on in thru south boston....illegally ( they all became legal citizens)

6. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Jesus Mary and Joseph. I thought I tooted my own horn. :rolleyes: GOOD FOR YOU Mr. HIGH AND MIGHTY....WELDER????? You act like you went to YALE and got a Masters in Nuclear Medicine.:rolleyes: Get over yourself. You're not worried about illegals because they can't weld as good as you? Well fuckin A, lets all go be welders so we can prosper like Mr High and Mighty rallyracer!!!:rolleyes:

7. Tcarter

Tcarter Pup

made me laugh then i said well hell that could work

8. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

haha, yup- high and mighty, thats me alright.....BUT,you dont see ME bitching and moaning that i cant find work cause all the dirty stinkin' mexicans are underbidding me do ya?
    as far as tooting my own horn- yeah so? its proving a point. this is not welding up mufflers my friend, this is precision welding-not welding mufflers or buckets. this is power generation. wanns make yourself recession proof? get a skill that will always be in demand, and make it your lifes goal to be the best at it, not just mediocre.
    well, i didnt go to yale..or any college for that matter. but im far from uneducated. i spent 7 years as a power plant operator before i got into the service side- i could bore you to tears for hours w/ talk of thermaldynamics, steam tables, btu content of various grades of fuel...all learned on the job.
    so im obviously doing something very wrong in my life, because there is 1 person on the internet who says so. im glad you are so concerned about my life, i will sleep easy tonight knowing that you care, haha

9. Tcarter

Tcarter Pup

Really....I mean really is your welding that important to US i saw this thread as a joke now i see you defending your life's accomplishments. some battles should never be fought and this is one of them

10. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I couldn't give a fuck if you ever sleep again to be honest. How this became a pissing contest is beyond me.
    Seems to me you're just a conceded asshole that likes to pat himself on the back. So pat on Patty McPatterson! :rolleyes::D

11. mindogg

mindogg Pup

i have to agree with rallyracer. he didnt say anything out of line. he simply stated an opinion like everyone else was doing in the thread. dj, all due respect to u and i hope u dont take it the wrong way...but u brought this on yourself again. u keep bringing racial stuff up. as far as rallyracers welding...u gotta respect that as well. much props to u my friend

12. Tcarter

Tcarter Pup

ok well since we are on our accomplishments i shat out 4 different colors this morning

13. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

sup rally u wanna have a pissing contest, i'll take a shot, i'm a structural engineer responsible for designing many important facilities like hospitals and schools.
    P.S. I'm also and immigrant, moved to this country back in 89, u wanna talk to me about work ethics, i came to this country with nothing and after a few short years im doing my damn thing

On the topic of illegal immigration, i hate the fact that they are being hired but there aint shit we can do about it, company owners are only looking for one thing and thats to increase profit margin. Plus do u know how many oranges would rot on the trees and how many lawns would be uncut if we didn't have mexicans!!!!:D

14. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

15. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

16. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

welcome to the internet- where no one reads anymore and loves to jump the gun

let me break it down for you all individually since i realize this is all very very confusing.

first off DJ- if you had 1/2 a brain you would have seen the point i was trying to make...it wasnt " hey!!! look at me!!! look what I can do!!!!" it was- " i have a skill, a skill unlike many others, thus making my spot in the employment world a little different that someone who simply operates a shovel" the point is get a trade/skillset that is in DEMAND, and will STAY in demand. you do that and you will be covered up in work. if not- you are at the mercy of a dollar war. if you cant offer anything up on the guy who is going to do the job cheaper-you dont have a leg to stand on. do you get it?
    TCarter- want a real show- its hot these days, get yourself some Powerade....1 orange, 1 fruit punch, 1 blue, and 1 purple. eat whatever you want. come back and report on the rainbow you see the next morning.

17. Tcarter

Tcarter Pup

FROFL wow:D:D:D:D

18. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

BoiBoi- congratulations, you are a structual engineer- why do you want to have a pissing contest? i think you also fail at reading comprehension. at no time did i talk down on immigrants and stated that the hard working folk are the ones who advance and prosper.
    IM the one talking UP the work ethics of immigrants, again you might want to read again before calling folks out

19. Tcarter

Tcarter Pup

might just try that...weld me a pot to piss in and a window frame to throw it out man. I can't afford powerade with the price of gas

20. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

i think ur a little confused homeboy, DJ has a skill and he's damn good at it,the only problem is illegals are hired to do his skilled labor because they charge far less than a man who has a family to take care of in this country. Not everyone can be like u and develop a skill that is unique, this country was built by hardworking laborers, but nowadays the hard working US laborer has to look elsewhere for work because of the illegals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.