1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

American Sniper is bad azz

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Jan 16, 2015.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It just came out but we watching it in my living room..Y'all need to see this one.

2. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

I plan to see it soon.

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Its action with a good story ...not really any dead spots..You will love.it FD.

4. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Haven't seen it yet. Would like to. CK definitely had a controversial background. Like him or hate him, the man could shoot!!!

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

its getting great reviews - and nominated already

6. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Clint Eastwood has shown his versatility as actor and director. I generally like Bradley Cooper. Sienna Miller first caught my eye in a good movie with Daniel Craig, called Layer Cake. So the director and actors are good, and of course the story is based on the compelling reality of a highly-skilled sniper who was placed in dangerous and ambiguous circumstances. So I am excited to watch.

7. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

That Steve Carell movie, Foxcatcher, looks damn good too. Actually, there's been some good releases here lately.

8. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Bama is it on video or on demand?

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Not in video or on demand yet..... It's in theaters tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Bama Got that bootleg hookup lol

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol yea prob so.

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I watched it 2 weeks ago. 3 times that weekend actually. It is definity a movie worth watching when it comes out lol, like bama, I got the hook up on movies. Watch most movies before they even hit the theaters. Cuz we got it like that... ;-)

13. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Chris was a straight up real dude. Many movies do an injustice to people due to Hollywood, but his wife had a say in the making, as did guys who knew him. Clint Eastwood was the director.

Men from special forces all around the world went to his funeral...there was not a dry eye in AT&T Stadium.

Hollywood messed up Lone Survivor, about Marcus Luttrell, also from Texas, when Operation Red Wing went bad.

But American Sniper is a good portrayal of a stand up American Patriot and US Navy SEAL.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol I just now watched it ..could have sooner but couldn't say his much sooner lol.

15. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Chris's father told Clint Eastwood that if he tarnished his sons name in anyway in the film he would spend the rest of his life making Clints life miserable... lol

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It's a must see imo ! Old Goat you should see this one .

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'm gonna have to go see my movie guy!!

18. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...Clint eastwood...my fav;...used to dress up with pancho+me lone-star toy guns like ...good,bad,ugly...the soundtrack,,sergio leoni..enrico morrconi..dir/etc/etc..just look at unforgiven that clint done,,for any-one to make a wining western these days takes alot...looking forward to see this one A-sniper.

19. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol I watched Unforgiven yesterday

20. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...lost count how many times i watched it....when theres nothing on tv,lol..my family and friends,,when around hope there something good on tv ,,cause if not ..they know whats going on....lol.....heard the A-SNIPER..shows the human side off it/etc....don't give anything a-way...all who saw it.....