1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

American/Pit Mix

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Willy21, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Willy21

Willy21 Pup

I have an American/Pit mix and she is 10.5 mounths now,she weighs around 74-75 pounds.I feed her Taste Of The Wild high prairie puppy formula with roasted venison and bison.I feed her a cup and a half twice a day,but i just wanted to know when is she suppose to be on adult food?

2. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Go ahead and put her on adult food now.

3. roza

roza Pup

3 cups a day sounds a lot when feeding TOTW...

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Put her on it now,she's been old enough for awhile now to eat adult food. First few days I would mix half and half so not to cause any digestive issues and then switch her over.

5. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

TOTW regular bags are all life stages anyway. no reason to use the puppy formula.

6. Willy21

Willy21 Pup

Ok guys thanks I plan on it.Im cutting her to two cups a day.