1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

American people most see!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by grave digger, Jan 29, 2010.

1. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

I'm just going to say this keep your eye's open because true hell is coming:cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF6Dt7SS_yw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF6Dt7SS_yw[/ame]

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i didnt understand a word they said! then again i dont know the 1st thing on politics.

3. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Meaning are government is full of shit:cool:

4. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

It's like I always say their isn't really a cunt hairs difference between the parties. They are there to keep the govt going not the average working Joe. It is for the elite class and not people like most of you and I. Race and religion don't matter it's all about the money. Follow the money. Who's that peeping in my window?

5. yoel

yoel Big Dog

"Who's that peeping in my window?" Funny as shit!!!!!!:D

6. Yes, it's all about control and taking away your freedom. It always has been.
    The dogs are just one means they have to do that since doggers are by nature rebelious and love their freedom. Doggers are a very bad influence on other "law abiding" folks so they are singled out for extinction. Keep them docile and keep them ignorant, that's how they plan to do it.

7. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Yes and i wish the American people can see it:(

8. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Right:cool:.................

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

if you think its only a cunt hair between the two, the cunt hair must be gun control. i stand on the Republican side for that reason alone. Like the saying goes, Washington didnt defeat the British with his freedom of speech, he shot them. we lose the right to keep and bare arms, kiss the 1st ammendment goodbye too.

10. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

This is so true

11. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I guess I should have said hairs. Gun control, abortion etc., anything to keep the people divided and blind. It is the old slight of hand. I love guns also. Now let me get that guy away from my window.

12. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

you are so Right:cool:..........

13. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Yup...........

14. DrGonnzoe

DrGonnzoe Pup

The republicans and democrats are pretty much the same as WWE wrestlers. During their little debates and public conferences they act like they hate each other, and then the next day they go have lunch. imo The reason our country is going to shit right now is because thats what they want, so that they can sweep in with this new world order and "save us" from the desruction they caused that way we think its a good thing. Pretty soon theyre going to have a world government and everyone is going to go be living in hell (unless of course your part of the government)

15. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Pass it down brother, people keep your eyes open the shit is going to hit the fan soon:cool:

16. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

nothing is going to happen
    no one is going to do anything
    all this is brought about by fear mongers to afraid to start change-they want others to do so, they just sit around and talk, talk, talk.

17. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

GOOD JOB! expose those bastards as much as possible! :mad::D I have spent the last 3 years of my life being informed doing my own research regarding all this and believe me it is as hard as getting others to really see the truth out there. My own family were hesitant of me and what I would inform them on and show them, but now my mother, father, brother and sister are all giving a say to anyone they see a chance with. Anyone unwilling to learn the truth or speak about the truth is seriously fooled as the government intends them to be! Corruption is disgusting when you finally see all the BS and signs of what the government really stands for and what they are after but most importantly what they continue to do right in front of our eyes yet everybody doesn't give a rats ass! or they simply don't want to know because they afraid whether they admit it or not. Why wouldn't you want to know as your right as an American citizen?:rolleyes:

Also are you guys aware of what exactly your eating these days?

18. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Yep people will know soon, its not a white thing or a black thing its a money thing: Democratic + Republican = lets keep the American people brake and take Money and make more money for us!, Democratic support Republican and Republican support Democratic:cool:

19. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

They may both be full of it, but the democratic party wants to keep my helpless while at least the crap from the republican party doesn't attack my right to keep my arms. The republican party generally is generally more in line with my personal beliefs. So, I lean to the right. I'm with Ted Nuggent on this one.

20. venom

venom Top Dog

Both parties have the same agenda.

The reason our country is going to shit is because of lobbyist and people abusing capitalism. Doing business without morals or any kind of ethics. You have people who occupy political offices and also own business's. Holding a seat in government and also in business, making decisions politically that benefit them and their business partners financially. So we'll send 500,000 poor people to war to fatten 500 wealthy peoples pockets. There isn't no blue or red sides when it comes to the real issues. You can tell by the last 2 presidents, same long term agendas, same old guys gettin fat.