1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

American Patriot By T.L williams

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Bullyboi, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Has any one read this book or any of his others?

What did you think of it?..... Was it a good read?...... Was it worth the money?.....

http://online-aadr.com/books.html

Thanks for any responses ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2006
  2. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

Its not really a reading book. It is pictures and peds. I have it and Braveheart.One of My dogs is in American Patriot or Braveheart one..so i cant knock neither one...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2006
    Bullyboi likes this.
  3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

The American Patriot has mostly pictures of great dogs with there pedigrees and some good articles of famous dogs and dogmen. This book is not very informative in general information about pitbulls but it wasnt meant to be that way. This book is geared more towards the game dog fancier and is a must have if you are a game dog enthusiast. Its like a collectors item.

Bullyboi likes this.
  4. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

thanks for info guys