1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

American Freedom KENNELS... DIVINES CASSIUS CLAY BLOOD? REALLY??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by J_J773, Dec 14, 2011.

1. ROSE

ROSE Banned

YES,also friend of tommy ,jim and fairchild.

STA8541 likes this.
  2. ROSE

ROSE Banned

QUOTE; BTW Rose, the food at Miss Piggy was good down off the Kennedy.
    We slide by Bon-Ton's now. ;-> ( Dan Ryan.) but i knew what you meant.

STA8541 likes this.
  3. How did you find out and when did you find out That Corvino placed a dog with the old man by the name of "Duke"? This same dog you say that the boy stole and sold to Cunnie. How do you know? and when did you find out its the same dog? and what are the coincidence that Cunnie would name this same dog Duke too? What proof do you have and where did you get it from? Cause when a person say's something its a universal law that your supposed to be able to check the composition, beginning and root from where it came from. Like a formula for checking math.
    am I right or am I wrong?

Nightmare and Neph J_J773

4. Rose No offense

5. which Knightmare are you talking about? Norrod is Knightmare
    or the EVIL Nightmare
    or the one that sits at the round table?
    afterall Norrod and I are friends?

6. We are not hear to bash anyone but there are a lot of guy's that need to know HISTORY from the other side but yet the same. It's all about the dog's.. telephone booth or Kitchen thats the way we go. The Midwest has been known for being able to harness most of the Feely line subsequently like a tree all the roots mostly lead back to Chicago.Don't take my word for it ask the Torch Carrier Norrod. Am I right or Am I wrong? Take for instance the Sorrell Dogs, Red Baby Dogs, The Sonny Saint Marie Dogs. By the way Howard Heinzl used to live right here and was a close friend to Joe. Norm Geltz had heavy STABBER blood along with Jack Smith and still has some. Big Jim and Joe Corvino sent dogs all across the country even floyd B owner of Blind Bill. Who incidently was bred right here in Chicago on Taylor street. Am I right or Am I wrong? BTW Norrod said some great things and If you hear something from one person your supposed to be able to check it if its true. That way you can check your math.
    Am I right or Am I wrong?

7. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Y'all all a bunch of name dropping bastards.

8. Sorry maybe we made a mistake.

9. would you happen to have a picture of a Storkland Mill.. One that Pat would make?

10. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Hey old friend Nightmare, I told you Pat, Frank and Loius made it known directly to us, this was Corvino's Duke.
    Tony, Jackie Corvino also stated the older man did have Duke and he was stolen.
    To be quite honest, none us knew Coonie name the dog Duke.
    We thought it was Ceaser. :)

11. C2K

C2K Top Dog

It is setting right now at Gary Hughes place in OH.
    Gary was partners with Palmer Combs who got half of Frank's yard when he died. The other half went to Floyd Boudreaux.
    Palmer was the breeder of Ch. Lively for P & P and Johnnie Walker Red 4xw for Mountain Man.
    I'm sure you saw it. Chuck Kowalski in WI. had it and had to get rid of it when he was busted in Chelsie MI. back 1981. Chuck owned Brenda off Jocko Jr. and bred her back to him.
    BTW next time you roll around the area MRod and Hockeyman lives, MRod says to call and lets have dinner again and catch up & BS. lol :)

12. C2K

C2K Top Dog

I haven't name dropped you yet my friend. lol
    Most of the ones are dead or been out of dogs for years.
    But your friend who bred Turbo, His name gets drop as much as rain water. lmao.
    You know the story.....:)))))

13. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Finally another dogman who will co-sign what MRod has said for years.
    Every word you wrote was true Nightmare.
    And folks, this comes from a dogman who was the man behind the great G. Stubblefield's Gr. Ch.Buddy........

Most didn't know Norm and realize he was the man with the Corvino dogs and when Sonny went through all he could buy from Mrs. Corvino, this where he started to get others........

BTW Nightmare, did you ever hear Carmen Corvino tells what Howard did to Joe Jr., his uncle, when Howard left town to move to AZ.?

14. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Now, friend don't post last names. lol G.C. lmao.
    The Knightmare is a world renown Cyber Hacker.
    Can't be the same because an AE Detecor says so. rotfl.

15. C2K

C2K Top Dog

BTW Rose isn't MRod nor Rose the one who wrote any of this.
    Rose is a nice guy and Internet friends with MRod.

Iron Mike is a handle on this forum.
    Very well known and not hidden that is D.M. Norrod

16. C2K

C2K Top Dog

For those need to know, Phill is related to Sonny and is a good dog person and has some dogs from SOS. :)
    Glad to see you back onto the board Phill.
    BTW anything said about Sonny, can also be said about most of the rest of them too. lol
    Hell they all were gangsters in their own way. lol
    No hard feelings.........

17. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Oh another thing, Sonny Saint Marie isn't his real name.
    You think Pat Patrick's is different, The Indain is a hoot. lol

18. phill

phill Top Dog

thanks man and yes we are or think we are sometimes ,, wish this thread started 6 months ago i would have tried to pm you something to put together but my breeding plans for the next 3-5 years are set

19. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

I hear ya man. It won't ever stop. I only said it to mess with you!! Lmao

20. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Isn't the game suppose to be about SEEKING THE TRUTH?.and staying safe.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2011