1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

American Bulldogs?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by teewiggs, Nov 23, 2010.

1. shatoe

shatoe Pup

Yes I am talking about the same sgt. rock.But I am talking about the painter Margentina line of ab having pit in them.Hear is a pic. of my boy 95 lbs. and the grandson of country boy and snowbird.I will try to post it.

2. shatoe

shatoe Pup

3. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

4. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Country boy was a nice one...I don't have nothing against them Scott type dogs, my boy has some of the same blood in him way back... Symmes, Painter, Margentina, Scott, Hines....in fact Some of the Torrez dogs have Country Boy (check out the outcross to the akc bulldog ;) ) in them. Just to each his own in Scott type vs Johnson type...It's all about what you want.

5. shatoe

shatoe Pup

I agree Iv'e seen some awesome looking johnson dogs as well.And I would not want one to bite me LOL....:D

6. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

my mates bitch has hines snowbird,hines country boy,hines texas ranger,gr ch crasher and lots of other famous dogs in here pedigree

7. shatoe

shatoe Pup

8. shatoe

shatoe Pup

9. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

how do i put pics on here

10. shatoe

shatoe Pup

I'm have'n trouble too.If you go to my photo albums you can see him.

11. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

-Go to http://www.imageshack.us/
    -Upload Your pic from your pc
    -Click 'Host It'
    -A page of codes will appear.
    -A box will contain a code with 'DIRECT LINK TO IMAGE' This is the code you want.
    -Then back here, go to write message.
    -Here you will see the 'Subject' box and under that some buttons.
    -Click on Insert Image
    -Insert link

Done :)

12. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

check her out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. shatoe

shatoe Pup

Nice pup Dogman

14. shatoe

shatoe Pup

15. shatoe

shatoe Pup

Thanks Miss APBT:D

16. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Just forgetting this button [​IMG] then insert the link, just edited it for ya
    :)

17. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

18. MCS

MCS CH Dog

That's a good looking dog man. ABs are great family dogs IMO.

19. shatoe

shatoe Pup

thanks, ya he made a great family dog for 11 yr.s.He was a little bit big for a house dog but we made it work.

20. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Hahaha I hear you there we have our AB, a rescue mutt, lap dog and 2 boys in our home. Our boy is 6 mos and about 50-60 pounds - clumsy ox. Got pics of him in my profile albumn feel free to check em out.