1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Amazon shopper's...please read!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DryCreek, Jan 26, 2008.

1. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Shop at Amazon through the links at Caveat's blog and a small commisssion (4%) will be donated to Banned Aid.

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]A small commission goes directly to Banned Aid headquarters in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia every time you buy from Amazon through Caveat. Once we accumulate $25.00 in commissions (I know, I'm a dreamer), they will issue and mail a cheque.[/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You pay the same price whether you use my ads or not.[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]So please, tell your friends, if you buy at Amazon and want to help us raise funds for the Ontario case, do all your Amazon shopping through Caveat! Once you've clicked through to Amazon, you can shop throughout the site and still be helping us to pay for the case.[/font]

Caveat's site LINKY Please help the cause! They have both an American and a Canadian link!

Thanks in advance for all who help!

DryCreek ;)