1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Alligator

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by XxKonnectionsxX, Jun 12, 2008.

1. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Does anyone know where I can find some legit alligator blood? Other than Texas Heat...

2. gameexchange

gameexchange Big Dog

You can get some through Biscuit but he's an alligator/frisco cross. TG has a son off of him called Braveheart that he breeds or you can go to suk's at Bulldog Barn. Good luck with getting in touch with him. I dont know much about his character personally but i've heard good and bad as you do with every breeder. I know i guy personally down here in louisiana that runs that blood and runs it well but you would have to pm me for that and talk cause he's pretty quiet kept.

3. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I agree I hear very good things about Biscuit.

4. game_test

game_test Top Dog

Biscuit Is Dead. You Wont Be Able To Reach Bb Unless You Know Someone That Knows Him And Even Then Good Luck.

5. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

When did biscuit died can you feel me in either Pm or on here.

6. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Anyone have a ped of Biscuit?

7. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

8. game_test

game_test Top Dog

it was about 3-4 months ago. if im remembering the same situation with the same dog he got into it with a horse and got the worst of it but for certain he is dead.

9. call gary hammonds in tx good honest man with the best of the old alligator blood

10. Ol' Bean

Ol' Bean Guest

Alli Combine keeps some good Alligator blood.

11. willypete

willypete Big Dog

Yeah for some reason alot of people like that biscuit type stuff i like my alligator stuff crossed with LGs stuff.......willypete

12. i know u feeding hammonds dogs....u told here gary a honest man i ask u are u honest like gary.........?...............

13. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

busicut was owned by the bulldogg barn here in az that dog is dead got his guts kicked out of him by a horse the dog got loose and went after a horse thats what happened lol stupid dog

14. <TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>John Stompanato [​IMG]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_285354", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>i see u online....do u have a answer....?