1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

- Alligator Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dued, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dued

dued Pup

Quoted from member: who (inbox full)

Hi, I recently became interested in Alligator dogs. I'm not sure who RK is, nor ROD. I would like to ask you to refer me to their kennel sites if possible.

2. willypete

willypete Big Dog

if your looking for the best alligator dogs in the world your goimg to have to go to geary hammonds. . (the purest of the pure) anyone that tells you that there dogs are the best in the world should be the first sign to stay away....willypete

3. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

i've put alot of research in the "gator" bloodline since i found out when i got my adba papers back for one of my males and a female from a different litter but same breeder...i found out they have some well known "gator" blood in em but my next puppy will come from geary hammonds.

4. diggit

diggit Banned

gary hammonds dogs are good but bred for pedigree.

i like the alligator club and texas heat stuff that "bronx 1xw bis otc" blood is some of the best .

5. willypete

willypete Big Dog

if geary wanted to keep tight pedigrees he would have .look at the track record of all the alligator lines and its not hard to see witch one was bred for work and witch ones were bred for other reasons.

6. simms

simms CH Dog

I agree, GH still breeds bulldogs.

7. diggit

diggit Banned

i wish more people would do somthing with them... not many people deal with this line.

8. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Don't these dogs run real big, 60+? I thought G.H. was just breeding the little terriers.

9. willypete

willypete Big Dog

GH keeps alot of dogs in all sizes .people that use his dogs keep their mouths shut. he has not made but 1or 2 breedings in a few years.

10. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Posting of private conversations in the forum is against site rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.