1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Alleged blood sport breeders officially charged

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Marty, Mar 11, 2008.

1. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Everybody needs to know about this! The truth is all those ppl need to get a life! I'm so sorry Raid that your goin thru this horrible event and i hope you get thru it all!

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I looked up the article on the Chihauhau's that were confiscated and the owners, what happened to them. NOTHING... Saying it was more of a hoarder situation and no charges had been filed. They were selling them. Why were they not charged with something, dang. It was a clear case of cruelty and nothing was done to them. Oh yeah, they weren't APBT's. All this crap makes me very upset. It's like the law has 2 sets of rules they go by, depending on who you are and what kind of dog you have. I really hate all this for you raided2. Must really be tough.

3. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

People ,bulldog lovers just try and keep your yard clean to the best of your abilities and have all your paper work.liscenses,rabies certificates,clean water no excess waste,fresh clean food ,don't give up on this wonerfull ,miracle GOD given breed we have stick together and protect eahc other along with the Breed ,when you have a city council meeting for anything that has to do with the dogs organize a large round ip of pro doggers not just 1or 2 you need to have enough show up to raise an eyebrow and get some attention ,despite B Smith's and Patricks dislike for each other they put aside their diffrences and attended the Pima county Animal control advisory meetings along with my wife and I and tried to educate them about or breed ,the sad part there wasn't enough support and we became targets and were ultimatley Crucified ,if you all continue to hide and worry just about your yard and have a considerable amount of dogs you will be next all you folks need to stick your necks out together ! Do you think the HSUS would go and arrest more than 5 people at one time in one city,who say were doctors,lawyers ,teachers ,lawenforcement,Ministers and Preachers if everyone were to actaully band together .Please folks get involved I am going to post an e-mail of a young lady who isn't affraid to stick up for this breed and she can help you all organize a anti BSL whever you are she is a honest ,sincere,bulldog lover!webmaster@stop-bsl.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
  4. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

How are doing my detective buddy kinda rude for you not to return my wifes call!Dectecrive D

5. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

oliveah 3158 aka brutus12 aka britishbulldog you have been outed I know you are grasping at straw here ands Peds onlline must be killing you not to be able to prosecute an innocent family but its okay silly rabbit see you in court !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D