1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"ALL Dogs Go To Heaven"...

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Suki, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

"ALL Dogs Go To Heaven"...

A great, (IMO), "spin" on Denver's 38...

July 24, 2006

Denver 38 Dead - All Dogs Go To Heaven But Denver Officials Should Rot In Hell

Denver 38 Dead - All Dogs Go To Heaven But Denver Officials Should Rot In Hell

It was the saddest news - the Denver 38 were dead. Judy, a longtime Dog Politics reader, called to ask if I had heard the news.

[​IMG]We had been incommunicado for days - no phone, no cable, no power, no computer, no nuthin' , due to a freak storm last Tuesday, ripping out powerlines and taking out hundreds of trees.

I had not heard. I was sickened at the deliberate, calculated killing.

The City of Denver euthanized 36 (2 puppies had died in their care) healthy, viable, adoptable dogs - dogs who were on their way to being rescued and taken out of state.

Denver murdered innocent dogs because their owner broke the law. Denver murdered innocent dogs while a rescuer was on the way. Denver murdered innocent dogs for one reason - those dogs were pit bulls.

We heard it was said that they would never leave the shelter alive........and they were right.

Continue reading "Denver 38 Dead - All Dogs Go To Heaven But Denver Officials Should Rot In Hell" ยป

Posted on July 24, 2006

2. Attila

Attila Guest

Re: "ALL Dogs Go To Heaven"...

I still have my van packed. Marty what are you doing this weekend? lol Blazin you drive. I smell that wonderful smell of iron and brass.

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Re: "ALL Dogs Go To Heaven"...

Sweet! All I have to say is "Get in, sit down, shut up, and hold on!" LOL!