1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

All Bulldog boards monitoried CLOSELY by law enforcement

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by raided2, Dec 23, 2008.

1. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

after speakig with a local news reporter here in Tucson AZ she told me informtion that came from messeage boards after asked the Prosecutor Mr Lew Brandess about my wife bieng forced and bieng strong armed by the state to take the plea and being told about death hreats on my family and I the prosecutor said it was from "Illegal dofgighting message boards bieng monitored by law enforcement" that I was getting deaththreats but as the repoerter noted I have a private phone # no-one has except law enforce ment and my death threat s were on my phone line so make your own conclusions my interview will be on Tucson KVOA ch 4 on 12/23/08

2. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

i will stay up tonight to watch it. hopefully all of this sh$$ can be put behind you guys soon

3. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Well I can't get that channel! Would love to see it though.

4. masta of game

masta of game Banned

i thought you from Australia

same here.

5. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

nope i'm in az. iwas on a aussie board but thats as close as i have ever been

6. masta of game

masta of game Banned

u were also member of allpitforum, wow u must really love australia :D

http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=302963#post302963

yeah raided, thats why i closed down my previous forums, went outta control. the one im running now is hunting related only. before it was general, but tnan people stared saying thing they wrent supposed to say, and i sensed there were members in there who were actually undercover.
    i could tell the dfference between a legit member and an undercover. sometimes u get it wrong though lol.

so i closed it down. didnt wanna be in the news LOL

7. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

Good move to much at stake now ,you however bieng in a diferrent Country do not have to deal with HSUS ,luckily for you ,do you guys have any AR groups over seas??

8. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

9. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

True Cooter ,true

10. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

11. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

what a bunch of worthless fucks....

12. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

13. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

more proff after I was in court yesterday straight from the prosecutors mouth :yesterday 1/14/2009 I had an hearing to have my property returned from Pima County Sheriffs department after my raid and the prosecutors excuse for not wanting to return my property was because I had gone on local news and chat room websites ,after admitting guilt to dogfighting charges then stating I was forced into it for fear of having my property ( home seized ) if I did not take the plea,both the JUdge and my attorney said at the same time ,he plead to guilt and what does that have to do with my property ?? the prosecutor then went on to say I was thinking of fililgn a article 32( appeal) of my conviction and that my property would be used as evidence against me if I did that the state wouldn't be able to use it as evidence if I did file an appeal ,my attorney and Judge both told the prosecutor what does that have to do with my personal property ? But agian here is more proff of where law enforcement and HSUS gets there info:
    The county attorney, Lewis Brandes, who prosecuted Verdin has no sympathy.

"Mr. Verdin swore under oath that he was guilty of the offense," says Brandes.

He believes he had plenty of evidence to convict the Verdin during a trail, hence their pleas. And he's not surprised by the death threats.

"There are many chat rooms where dogfighters and people who are interested in it can chat back and forth," says Brandes. "He had talked up about how he was going to fight this to the end. And then when he didn't and pled guilty the other people were extremely angry at him." They don't like it when you fight back or put a riple in their story but jsut more proof that everything is beign monitored online!