1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Aldo vs Faber

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kane85, Apr 25, 2010.

1. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

i guess the california kid is not back i was going for aldo he is a beast in that wight class also my home town dude fought benson henderson vs donold cerrone benson is still the champ

2. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Yeah Ben and Aldo are Beast!
    Faber needs a third match with Mike Brown, who got smashed last night.
    And I was expecting an actual match between Cerrone and Henderson
    If the WEC lightweight's are brought into the UFC, I'd love to see Henderson VS. Penn or Edgar(whoever wins the rematch). In the mean time give him Gamburyan.

Oh and Fight Of The Year (remember it's only April) goes to Garcia Vs. 'The Korean Zombie' (Who got robbed!!)....

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Oh and Fight Of The Year (remember it's only April) goes to Garcia Vs. 'The Korean Zombie' (Who got robbed!!)....[/QUOTE]
    i saw that dame they were going blow to blow good fight

4. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

Yea, I dont know how the judges went with Garcia. Korean Zombie got robbed for sure!

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yall are crazy garcia took it, korean zombie started walking to his corner before the end of the second round. both showed heart but i believe that garcia wanted it more.
    i realize that they seemed to forget korean zombies take down, but remember in the first round garcia also got the takedown plus the armbar.

dont get me started with aldo & faber, that fight had me hot for real. id like to have seen faber get em, but i think he's juss to old. this was supposed to be the best fight in featherweight history.

who do yall got on Kimbo Vs Matt Metrione?

i think kimbos gonna knock em out.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

faber needs to beat the shit out of his striking coach. obviously he never showed him how to check kicks. for the last few fights his coach is coming out looking like dog the bounty hunrer. sunglasses arm bands & bandanas on his head. faber was flat footed & stood in front of aldo the whole fight. aldo totally dominated every round. he had faber in a crucifix for 2 minutes landing shots it should have been stopped then. there's no reason for faber to stay in WEC any longer he needs to cut his losses & move up to 155 & fight in UFC. brown beat him twice no need for a 3rd remach. rather see him go fight tyson griffen who gave him his first loss in KOTC.

7. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

dunno too many that would beat aldo,he is on a whole differant level,training and all:D