1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Alabama Bulldoggers Association Show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by allaboutpitts, Jul 19, 2005.

1. [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][​IMG]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Alabama Bulldoggers Association [/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Show Dates !!!! [/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Alabama Bulldoggers Association's next show will be, Sept. 10th, 2005, at Sharon Johnson park in New Marcket, Alabama.

In addition to regular conformation classes, we will have the following classes; "Judges Choice", "Junior Handler", "Best Red-Nose Dog", "Best Blue Dog".

The day will get started with a "Treadmill Race" and we will end the day, with the always exciting "Hang-Time Event"

Registration will be from 9-11 am, and show will start at noon.

Fun classes and working event entry fees are $5.00

Regular conformation class entry fees are $8.00

A full concession stand will be available and we ask that everyone bring a Raffle item to be raffled off to help support the club.All monies will go to pay for facility,Trophies/ribbons and future shows.

All non-food venders are welcome.

I will be attending this show for sure.They had a great turn out their first show.
    [/font]

2. tnob

tnob Big Dog

Showed a couple of my dogs there last time and had a great day.

3. Yea I only got to show one dog.Im bringing several this time.I expect a bigger turn out im sure than the first show.They are all a bunch of nice folks up there.

4. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Wow alabama bulldogs, I guess the ACF can count on some donations for the legal fight in Lanett, Al that if won would eleminate BSL.

5. tnob

tnob Big Dog

The founder of ABA, Shane Kirby is on top of the issues of BSL and works hard pn protecting our breed.

6. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Well that may be true. Then he is aware of the law suit in Lanett, Al that is being spearheaded by the ACF and he knows that if won would eleminate BSL constitutionaly. He would also know that there is a need for contribution to fight this at a state and possible at the federal level. I am glad he and you are on top of this and we are looking forward to your help in the very near future. The expert witness's that will be flying in next month cost alot of money. The lawyers are costly and so was just the filing charges. 1400.00 to just file the suit. So all the help will be put to good use.

7. tnob

tnob Big Dog

GaDog, What is the deal? The Lanett case has been posted on this board and on others also. Yes we do know that there is money needed. When someone is asking for support they shouldnt come across as an arogant ass. Yes we do know how signifigant this case is. Ill tell you this if the ABA was busting at the seams with money like you are insinuating then the ABA would give donations in a heart beat.

8. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

Is This Show In New Market? Or New Marcket?

9. tnob

tnob Big Dog

That would be New Market.

10. I had no idea posting a dog show would cause some commotion....LoL Im just glad that some of you will be going.Hope to see you all there.

11. tnob

tnob Big Dog

Ha, I see GaDog has an agenda and thats fine. Allaboutpits were are you from? What dog did you show last time at New Market?

12. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

I am just upset when this could make such a huge impact on BSL nation wide as well as AL and there is zero support coming in. If people are aware then they could lend some sort of support even if it was small. Some breeders make money on the dogs it seems to me that a small contribution of money or help would be appropriate. Other than the plaintiffs and the ACF and its local reps there have been only 1 outside source of support, 1. Sorry if I upset some of you.

13. Im from Alabama.I broughe my white dog the last show.I couldnt bring my other dog she had just had pups.Im bringing her this time and some of the pups to show.

14. 440rider

440rider Guest

Due to a schedule conflict at Sharon Johnston Park The date of the Alabama Bulldogger Association, has been changed from Sept. 10th to Sept 17th.
    I hope this doesn't cause a problem to anyone planning to attend.

Our first show was a great success and we expect this one to be a good one also.

We will have some really nice trophies for Conformation classes, Fun Classes, and working events.

15. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Glad to see so much positive response to the legal fight in the state of Al. Good going guys and keep up the good work. It seems to me that you can never be to active in the fight.

16. I would like to know who all is going to this show next weekend.I am going.Maybe all that is going could meet up.

17. tnob

tnob Big Dog

Ill be there for sure!