1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

akita vs bulldog ha never.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by blazed, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Unicorn vs Leprechaun? Makes as much sense as the rest of this thread....which one would be victorious?

2. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

newschooldogman, do you have any links to vids on the sharpei vs apbt?
    i have never came across a single sharpei that i would say was worth even pissing on and seem that under any real presure would jump wall and bite the ref on the way out out of fear. i would be interested to see one that could hold its own against an apbt.

3. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Cuz the shit you've been seeing aren't shar peis but shar pei english bulldog mixes here in America. Take a trip to Japan or China and you'll see what a real shar pei is.

this is what a shar pei is, they'll take your head off.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

[​IMG]
    I’ve seen lots of sharpies & I could believe 2 types could exist but the loose skin type I had read was so it could turn in it’s skin, The Shar Pei is an old breed the breed was present in the Han Dynasty (206 BC).below is the traditional one that wikapedia shows along with other type
    [​IMG]

5. thats a 32 lb advantage dude cmon go breed tibitibulls novice

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

well well....just so happens...was at a bbq few nights ago....was invited...took a few pics of a dog that was there...handsome...ill pit them up on here soon enough....but certainly similar to above....and it travelled very far to get to said house!:)

7. MCS

MCS CH Dog

hard to believe someone invited YOU anywhere Peppa!:D

I like how you had to add that in.....glad to know you just don't show up.

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] imported dog to my mates gaff where i was on holiday.pure sharp.

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

dude ill turn up even if not invited.....just for the beer....feck.....im like the wedding crashers.....:D:D:D

10. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Your too easy to spot with your Kleenex jersey on! ;)

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

dude i get paid for wearing it while.....erm....working:yeehaw: ....not while enjoying a beverage!:p

12. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Hey peppa, that is a good lookin dog. Which kennel did he import it from and is that sharp proven?

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

im not sure..it did manage to get off the collar at one point and try n get at his other dogs chained up:eek::rolleyes:....5 of us made quick handles that the best veteran would be proud of lmfao:D....while pissed;)...i take no interest in them sharp's to be honest....just took a few pics cos i thought he was a handsome chap and a far cry from usual crap you see of them around.....ill bend owners ear the next time im on buzzer to him and see what he says.;)

14. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

seem to rememer darkside or his brother had a shar pei kept fit and looked nice...sure youd remember peppa?

Someone here breeds fine example of ebt and im sure others do other breeds but proven and able to produce? I think not

Pointless cross although gets rid off the terrible wrinkles and look ok..stafford x shar pei

15. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

yeah, i have been busy as hell-just skimming past week or two. anyhow- we all know how silly these threads are, thought this one was left in the bowels...apparently not,and now this one is on a runaway track to toiletsville.

+10 points for the doc oct plug, KK is one of my favorites:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.