1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AKC reggerstration?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Esse818, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

Is it easy to register a dog here? ive seen lots of ads with akc reggerstration. I was just wondering is it a good place to have a dog registered? is it trust worthy to have your dog registered here?

2. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

It is a good registry if you have an AmStaff , Staffy bull of Bull terrier. It is impossible to register an APBT with them because they do not accept APBTs . Though if you have an AmStaff registered with AKC, both UKC and ADBA will register tam as an APBT.

If you are looking in the paper at puppies almost all people who advertise that way are BYBs so be careful. If you want a dog either go to a reputible breeder or rescue

Hope that helps

3. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

nah i was just wondering , but thanks it was helpful

4. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Some people don't even know what AKC-registered means. They just use it as a selling point to get people interested in their pups. I remember an ad for AKC-registered American Bulldogs once. (Unless its changed recently, AKC doesn't recognize that breed.)

5. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

do they recognize english bulldogs?

6. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

yes.....they recognize the English Bulldog.