1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ain't gonna happen

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by misterdogman, Feb 3, 2008.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

18-1...sorry Suki, and other doubters...PATRIOTS SUCK

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2008
  2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

HAHAHA

I TOLD YOU PATRIOT FANS!!!

THAT YOU WOULD LOSE!
    18-1 might as well be 0-18
    considering they couldnt get it done.
    HAHAHA!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2008
  3. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

Haha! Hell Yeah...GIANTS!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2008
  4. jason r

jason r Big Dog

that win should shut the pat fans up.i love it.

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im lookin for the post game interviews w/ the pats....i wanna see moss crying....you know he is

6. Suki

Suki Guest

:) no need to be sorry.
    the Giants deserved the win~they played a better game tonight.
    and an 18-1 season is nothing to scoff at. imo, the Pats DID suck, ... tonight. but over all? ...not by a long shot. still very proud here... huge efffin upset tho....:(
    Congrats to the Giants=GREAT game![​IMG][​IMG] WELL deserved!

7. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

But have any of you ever seen a game with more dropped balls????:eek:

8. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I have...I'm a Seahawks fan.

9. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

LOL, Rockstar:eek:

10. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

That's what Bellicheck (sp?) gots for going for it on 4th & 13. How stupid was that?? He should have went for the FG. At least then they could have went into OT & maybe had a chance at it.

And what about all those penalties?

All in all they basically gave NY the game. But I have to agree, the Pats did play pretty poorly.

11. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

My buddy "Boston Shocker" burned his Brady Jersey in my back yard last night. I'll post pics as soon as I get them. LOL You know you have to hate on the perfect team, thats just human nature. F*** em and feed em fish guts! GO JAGS!!

12. CooljoeGoodie

CooljoeGoodie Big Dog

I'm, happy,as long as miami can still pop the champagne Go Dolphins!!!!!!

13. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yeah it is human nature to vote against the favorite. But I actually hate both teams and had to choose the one I hated less. Put it this way though..... these days with the super amount of $ and supercomputer analyzation of teams and drafts .....the way teams are made are not the same as 50 or even 15 years ago....Brady might have got the perfect regular season done....with the help of his draft $..... and talent being itemized around him...and he also had other favors paving his way....if you include Belichicks cheating cameras...but he would probaly go 18-0 with any good team not just this group...Put Rothlisberger on the PATS and the same thing would be likely.....but any good team and group could do it like they did under the same circumstances this year... but still in my mind he aint no Joe Montana he aint no Terry Bradshaw, He aint no Troy Aikman....Hell hes won plenty of his own rings but in my mind he aint even no Dan Marino who still holds more records and is one of the best and he aint even got no damn ring....because when you choke you aint shit your just another choking wannabe who prolly got lucky to go where they went in the first place.... since it wasnt just 1 2 3 or even 50 men doing it alone for the PATS....it was a league of men making it happen...Brady was just a cog ...a tool if you will....and Manning and the NY giants were a big Monkey wrench...no Gorilla Wrench.....if you will.....which goes to show nobody is really perfect and no team is unstoppable. Its just perceived to be that way until something is matched against it with the right tools to disassemble it.....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2008
  14. Suki

Suki Guest

nice perception, mister.
    good post.