1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Aggression?

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by freakfingers12, Feb 1, 2011.

1. I don't know if my dog is dog aggressive or not. She's fine with my friend's APBT and my neighbour's Golden Retriever, but when it comes to other dogs, she gets very pissy. For an example, when she's in the porch, and another dog passes by, she lunges towards it and barks like a wild dog, but when I take her out for walks and we pass by the house where the same dog lives, she literally ignores the dog even though the dog barks at her aggressively. She'll only react if I take her closer to the dog and let the other dog continue barking. And I don't know if she's human aggressive or not too. When we have visitors, she goes either mad angry or happy. Can anyone here advise? I don't quite mind the dog aggression, but the human aggression part is a part I cannot tolerate. And yes, she is chained if you're wondering.

2. MCS

MCS CH Dog

This should be good....:party0051:

3. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

4. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

5. Sounds like she´s territorial...

6. pitbull4.6

pitbull4.6 Big Dog

Human aggression is not a trait a bull dog should show. Dog aggression on the other hand is big in this breed. I myself wouldnt bring her around other dogs unless you have a brake stick, and know how to use it. Your playing with fire everytime you bring your girl around any other dog. If she continues to show human aggression its setting you up for epic failure. I know some guys would have her put down for ANY human aggression. Good luck with everything.

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

how old is the dog . it's needs more socialization with more people and sit down in the yard and play with them with other people if they're young . but the people she gets pissed at them maybe scared and she knows it . or they could be assholes that she knows they're up to some thing . i had a bitch that would go the the bathroom with you and she got in there even if you did'nt want her to . she knew some of the people were up to know good . you can have friends but that does mean they're the best ones . socialize and make she you don't get excited either or she will know . be calm but alway watch her .:)

8. rikjd

rikjd Pup

my dog will go sit down in front off some people and just bark the whole time they are there, funny thing is the only people hes does this too are dodgy characters, the ones i know are trust worthy get welcomed with tail going like the clappers. Makes people think twice about coming round my house which is nice!!

9. old goat

old goat CH Dog

see your dog know when people are know good . you have a good dog .

10. Its a behavior problem.Your dog needs training.You must take your dog to a training center so you will have no problem of your dog later and this is aggression.You are right.

11. puppy training

12. Sm0kEyNy

Sm0kEyNy Pup

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

they have more patience over there to deal with folks that are not very experienced seems all of us over here are ass holes at times including myself LOL

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Caesar Milan said you need to teach your dog to be a part of the pack!

15. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

alpha roll that bitch a few times.

16. Sm0kEyNy

Sm0kEyNy Pup

:lolbangtable:

17. carstylez

carstylez Pup

lol. shes probably just being territorial..thats why its only when shes in her own property. I believe dogs can sence unease etc...people who are thinking dodge things or acting seedy they dont like at all. also some people just dont know fuck all about dogs and stare at their eyes etc..thats one way to make them uneasy

18. Daniel

Daniel Banned

You did not mention friend that when you did get this .There are different conditions for dogs to understand aggression according to their ages.Event can not present the real situation .Please tell us that when did you get your dog and what is the breed type.

19. Sounds to me like she needs socializing. Walk her around a busy street with a lot of people and noise. Do this for a few weeks and see if anything changes when she is around people. Also, make sure that you don't let anyone an i mean anyone pet her. You cannot take chances when you don't know what will happen.

As far as the animal agression, well that is understandable.

20. my dog is extremely aggressive to other dogs is there anyway i can make her get along? i resently got a another red nose at first she wanted to eat the stud but know they get along just perfect they are like bestfriends but she still hate other animals