1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Age and relationships

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrazyK9, Sep 10, 2010.

1. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

BrockSamson, women are crazy but it makes things interesting lol. Guys are pretty simple to figure out... theres no challenge. :p The only thing that sucks about being with women, to me, is its less acceptable to have a big age gap. People will think your mother and daughter, if you're both femme. :rolleyes:

2. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

TRANSLATION: Anything that walks, crawls or slithers is fair game, 18 to 80 blind crippled or crazy!!!

3. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

:winnertrophysign:Spoken like a true prodigy.....:winnertrophysign:

4. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

5. popper

popper CH Dog

o i bet that would be hell if you didnt get along with your wife/ girlfriend's family.... Dated a girl for 4 1/2 years and i could imagine if ther was a rift in the family could f made the relationship hell. would make for a very unhealthy relationship.. and relationships are not made to be unhealthy

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Ah yeah Synno is like that too only difference is he is into MEN...LMAO

7. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

At the end of the day, what really matters is if that person is mature enough and works hard everyday for the relationship. Age is not important but nowdays you have to be very GAME to keep going with the same person for years.

We epic fail most of the times, its human nature.

8. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

i think your right :)

9. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Same boat as you K9, i have a thing for older guys, 10years is the biggest diffrence ive had.

10. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

Biggest difference Iv had is 3 years. Dont think I would go much more than 5 year difference, unless i REALLY liked the person, and even then, the age difference only goes 1 way haha, wont date anyone younger than me.

11. SKI

SKI Pup

I THINK THE OLDEST GUY I DATED WAS 5 YRS OLDER. BUT I LIKE MY GUYS A LIL YOUNGER AND BAT SHIT CRAZY!!!!LOL:eek::rolleyes:;):D MY HUSBAND IS 6MO YOUNGER.