1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Age and relationships

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrazyK9, Sep 10, 2010.

1. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Isn't it painful tho? I have a high tolorence for pain but that scares me..lol. So I stick to shaving...haven't had a complaint yet :dogtongue:.[/QUOTE]

actually, no..... if it's done by a person who knows what the hell they are doing. I've had both bad and good waxes. I found a reputable chick and man o man, i will never shave again! the first wax you ever get is a little painful afterwards for a few days (similar to a mild sunburn), but after that first wax, the rest are no big deal at all. and it lasts a hell of a lot longer than shaving too. and talk about smooth... i love it. will never shave again if i can help it! :D

2. popper

popper CH Dog

you can move in with me ! yea and we can go hiking and go oout in the woods! and go party in the quarter.... free rent also! and open bar! You seen my bar.... wait only drink beer, welli got that also in the mini freezer

3. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

actually, no..... if it's done by a person who knows what the hell they are doing. I've had both bad and good waxes. I found a reputable chick and man o man, i will never shave again! the first wax you ever get is a little painful afterwards for a few days (similar to a mild sunburn), but after that first wax, the rest are no big deal at all. and it lasts a hell of a lot longer than shaving too. and talk about smooth... i love it. will never shave again if i can help it! :D[/QUOTE]

Wait so it gets red and stings like a sunburn??:eek:

4. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

haha i can at least come pay ya a visit.... ;):p

lemme know when the weather gets cooler down there.... :D

5. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Wait so it gets red and stings like a sunburn??:eek:[/QUOTE]

yeah for about 2 days. a tad tender to the touch, put some aloe on it and your golden! but after my first wax i never had that problem again. and if you do it regularly, your hair growth slows down and is much less, and for some people it gets to the point where you don't have to wax much at all.

6. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

You had Rod Stewart in your jacuzzi :eek:

That is rock star status.Never knew he was gay tho:confused:

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

^----- lmfao :d

8. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

haha and you allso need to take the stable ones.. or how you say it..
    nerveus breackdowns?? what the f... :p

9. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

and the jacuzy looks a little small to go all night long....:p:p
    now i know what gave her the breakdown...
    to long in 1 way :D:p:p:p:p

10. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

pictures please of the threesomes haha
    lolll

well it looks like fun for a while.. bud not that long... :p

11. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

hahahahaha
    well thats to bad..:p

12. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Idk, I like older guys :P
    But I just really don't like the idea of dating someone my own age because people of my age are [mostly] immature, [mostly] stupid and have the WORST taste in music.

13. IN_

IN_ Big Dog

Blau it depand of the age... When I was younger I prefered older guys.When I was about 20 I was with one thath was 40... They were much more mature then guys at my age. Now, I know some guys at my age that are cool for me. They just grew up ;-)

14. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRdml1iGwns[/ame]

15. As my friend learned in anger management, get em young, train em right.

But seriously now, I personally don't care what other people do.

I'm not into super old guys. I've always dated guys my own age.

Although, guys my age are pretty annoying and immature, but that seems to be common in all men until they hit 50. Maybe I'll go for slightly older guys, but I won't date anyone who's more than 5 years older than me.

If women weren't so damn crazy, I'd give up on men altogether. Chicks are hot, but man... they're fucking nuts. I'm a chick and I can't even handle a conversation about feelings or any of that crap.

16. popper

popper CH Dog

alot of women i hear are moing on to women lol

17. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

8 to 80,blind,crippled or crazy,if they can't walk,i'll drag em.

Grass on the field play ball,if not flip her over and go muddin.

Old enough to bleed old enough to breed.

Old enough to pee old enough for me.

Old enough to go to the store old enough to get bred.

I can go on with this all day.Been around some perverted people and heard alot of there sayings.

18. God me too.

My bf and my friends had a band called the Petafylers.... and they had a song called Old Enough to Pee, Old Enough for Me. I am not kidding. And one called Shake Your Baby.

19. In my defense, penises are just ridiculous looking, and balls are gross. At least chicks have tits and ass to make up for the vag situation.

20. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Age is an individual thing,I'm 8 years older than my wife,been married now for 11 years and age has never been an issue.We like the same things from music to bulldogs,and I've been friends with her brothers for years,so I get along great with the in laws.My first wife was closer to my age,but we had nothing in common and it was a nightmare,but only a 2 year nightmare before she left and took my kid :mad::mad::( but that's another story. It's the quality of the person not the date on the birth certificate that matters to me.Now that don't mean little kids or wrinkled up old grannies though. My advice is find someone that you have common interests with ,that you can at least stand her family and vice versa (big problem in my first marriage) and don't settle for the easiest piece you find,might be fun for awhile but you don't want to take it home.