1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Age and relationships

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrazyK9, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

What is there to worry about? works both ways when you think about it. I have dated women older and younger than me. While I was back in the states my brother got married to some 19 year old and my mom said to all of us that you don't want to get married to a girl, to find out what the woman is like. I'm 22 and have been with women 35+ years old. I think the oldest woman I had a relationship with was 47 and a cougar!! lol She was one of the best women I have ever been with and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
    For people who date younger chicks here is the saying: If there old enough to bleed there old enough to breed. If there is grass on the field play on it, if not, roll her over and play in the mud.:D LMFAO

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Ah yeah my favorite kind of women are the ones that say YES....I learned that from a Old Timer LOL

I am 24 years old and single any dog women available?

This song goes out to all the single ladies on this site 22 and under LOL.

I am the man that will fight for your honor I will be the hero you been dreaming of we gonna live forever knowing together that we did it all for the glory of love. LMAO

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Pussy is pussy!!...I don't care if it's shaved or not!!!....as long as it's clean and don't smell ima make here a$$ climb up a wall!!...lol

4. cutt

cutt CH Dog

smells like cologne, leave it alone,
    smells like fish, do as ya wish

5. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

i always say,i dont discriminate young,old,blind,crippled,crazy,they look good and of age i wont turn some down.
    for real though my wife is 8 years older.younger can be a pain.

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I have been with a woman off and on for the last 6 years that is 24 and I myself am 32. The age differents causes issues from time to time but for the most part we make it work. Most time I think it would be easier to just date someone around my own age but I'm a sucker for a pretty face and a thin waist what can I say....lol I woud say our biggest issue is she wants to go out to the bars constantly and I would rather stay home.....:rolleyes:

7. popper

popper CH Dog

that seems like the issue with alot of em.... I enjoy my home and being able to relax. I mean dont get me wrong , i def like some night life here and there , but 3 times a week in those smoked bars/ clubs isnt happening. I could date someone as low as 20 if mature or i could go up to in age to ummm hmmm , wouldhave to think about that one. I usually always date younger girls though. I did date this one girl who got a divorce... Should of seen the money she won from this divorce. Dude had to give up his house, pay alemoney, and gave her a hummer.And she was just living it up on his money. Guys always sign a pre nup ...always always always!!! i wont , CAUSE TIL death do you PART!

8. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

I don't think age matters too much as long as your both on the same level. I'm younger than my husband but I am more mature.:rolleyes: But the one thing I don't get is how someone (man or woman) can date someone who is the same age or close in age as their kids. :confused: I think thats a little weird, but hey to each their own.

9. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

No kids, just dogs, and dating/living with someone who is...a lot younger than me. :o

10. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

" 8 to 80 blind,crippled, or crazy if she cant walk drag'er" is what a highschool buddy of mine used to say.. it was a big joke though the dude liked older women he wouldnt play with girls. (anything under 18)
    Im with y'all up top I like to just chill at the crib and let the smoke fill the air if you feel me..lol
    goin out to parties and club hoppins cool but women dont realize that when men are serious with them they dont wanna go get fucked up in public..its gonna start problems ecspecially if your "fight crazy"..:cool:

11. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Age doesnt really bother me, and I dont think it really matters the older you get, I have always gone for older women by a few years, that was always the way because I didnt want to put up with the drama of younger girls, funny thing though, first time i go out with a younger girl I end up staying with her 7 years and counting.......she is smoking hot though lol:D

12. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Eh, age don't really matter to me that much. As long as maturity levels are near the same and ya got a good bit in common, that's all that matters. My husband (I would say ex, but we aint divorced yet) is 5 years older than me. We never even thought about our ages, it didn't matter. And my group of friends ranges anywhere from 21 to 32. I'm 27 myself. I think all that matters is who ya click with, age (unless u going illegal) should not be an issue.

And pooey on shaving! I ain't ever doing that again. Waxing is where it's at! :D:p

13. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

And pooey on shaving! I ain't ever doing that again. Waxing is where it's at! :D:p[/QUOTE]

Isn't it painful tho? I have a high tolorence for pain but that scares me..lol. So I stick to shaving...haven't had a complaint yet :dogtongue:.

14. popper

popper CH Dog

what happenLaurie? i thought everyting was going great?

Laurie get on yahoo if ya can...

15. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

well i like the oldys allso there is a little bit more tendernis in mine opinion:D bud than again sometimes things just happen nomatter what age..

have a nice drink :D

16. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

...so what about a 15 or 22 year age difference? Lol :o

17. popper

popper CH Dog

i guess if you fall in love you fall in love...... you gotta think when you you are 40 that person will be 62 looking pretty darn old.... but i guess if you get to that point then looks wont matter much... will be running off of love and friendship

18. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

no problem at all if there is love and pasion what the..... lollllllllll:):)

19. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

well not all woman ar the same just like man....
    not all woman keep on crying for bad choiches some just go on ;)

20. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

nah, im actually moving back in with my mom for a small bit till i can get some stuff figured out...

i'll be on yahoo shortly....