1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Age and relationships

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrazyK9, Sep 10, 2010.

1. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Ok, so I'm curious as to what you guys think is acceptable and what isnt as far as difference in age in couples. Random thread I know lol.

ive always gone for people who are older... sometimes a LOT older, so thats why I ask. Just wanting to see if I'm absolutely crazy... plus I been drinkin lol. :o :p

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Whatever makes the both of you happy age doesn't matter

3. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Saiy says, if they can crawl, its free game

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Damn, cutt!!!!

5. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Saiyagon is a member on here,,,,lol

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

old enuff to bleed, old enuff to breed! LMAO.....btw im totally kidding! thats pretty sick...

it depends on the couple, i wouldnt dogg a man any age if she's legal. if the girls mature i can see a 21 yr old dude messin wit a 17 yr old. it really depends.

now dont let me catch a 25 year old guy fuckin wit 16 year olds, thats just flat out sick! and pretty pathetic on his end.

but like i said depends on the situation, and the folks involved.

age aint really nothin but a number, but that only holds true half the time!

i do find it weird when i see a woman in her 40's holdin hands with someone who looks in theyre early 20's tho!

7. cutt

cutt CH Dog

depends also, on how many knots are in that ass hair of hers.. usually 30+

8. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Bwahaha. Nice answers guys.

9. popper

popper CH Dog

grass on the field then play ball! but i would never know cause i like cleanly shaven down below .. smooth as a baby behind

10. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Me too popper. I don't want to :dogkiss: hair lol.

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

so whats up when we gettin married crazy? lol

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I don't care how much hair she got down their!!!...I'm putting my face down their!!!

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

gross.........

14. popper

popper CH Dog

Im telling ya ..this dude is LOVINg life..... i aint gonna lie if i am serious with the girl and its clean shaven ill go down any day of the week ... morning or night ....

15. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Crush, dude, youre crazy. I can't do it. Like I actually had to be like, "sorry babe, but come back after you've shaved"

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol i feel ya crazy

17. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Whenever you get your ass down here with some Crown like I said! Lol

18. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

What a thread.

Im 31 and ive been seeing a girl who has just turned twenty two, biggest drama queen on the planet, can be fun out on the drink but the maturity level was beyond a joke, pulled out all stops last week. Best choice ever.

Depends on the couple, my last serious girl was six years younger than me and she was awesome, maybee i shouldnt have called it off but we were living on the other side of the country and my dogs were not with me and neither were my mates so i made the choice.

Only ever had one girl older in my adult life, theyve either been the same age or about five years younger seems to suit my maturity level lol or lack of it. Im a bit of an animal out on the town and women my age seem to frown upon the activities my friends and i get up to.

19. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

So far age doesn't display anything as far as maturity levels go. As a matter of fact, the oldest guy I ever dated was worse then the ones I dated during high school. The guy was nothing but a joke and he was 26. I am 22 and have only had one lousy excuse as a relationship since 18 which my ex was 2 years younger then me. At the rate men mature at the least, it doesn't help in age really. So it's going to depend on who it is you'll be dealing with that is for certain!

20. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Thank you junkyard. I enjoyed this thread so far but I was lookin for some serious answers lol.

I cannot be friends with most people my age. Way too immature. Same with dating. On average, the people I've been with have been 9 years older than me.... I'm scared to even say the difference between me and the oldest ones lol.