1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

affliction fight event july 19th

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by game_test, May 20, 2008.

1. game_test

game_test Top Dog

http://www.afflictionbanned.com/

this is the fight card for the affliction event. 2 guys from my gym are fighting, one of my coaches- josh barnett, and babalu. july 19th at the anaheim honda center. im probably going to go, cant wait!

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Tim Sylvia
    Josh Barnett vs. Pedro Rizzo
    Ben Rothwell vs. TBA
    Paul Buentello vs. Aleksander Emelianenko*
    Matt Lindland vs. Fabio Nascimento
    Renato "Babalu" Sobral vs. Mike Whitehead

2. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

I am probably going to buy, although $45 is a touch (just a touch) steep. I am pissed that UFC 84 is $55 although I am not sure if I can stand to miss Penn?Sherk.

I mainly want to support anything that will weaken Whites monopoly.

Anyone here watch Dreams?

3. game_test

game_test Top Dog

decent seats at the event are 200-300 on ticketmaster right now. looks like they are selling too. id really like to go, but for that price im just going to buy a carpet mill ive been needing and do the pay per view thing.