1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

advice on best muscle building vits please

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Don perryoni, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Don perryoni

Don perryoni Big Dog

Want to build muscle while keeping Rudy Ripped what's the best Vits anybody tried bully max

Attached Files:

2. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

Don't waste your money, from the looks of the pics you're doing fine. Try resistance to build muscle.

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

it would not hurt the dog to lean down a little bit i do not think building muscle is the problem he just has a little excess weight on him

4. Stoney917

Stoney917 Pup

Dog looks good and healthy sure u could condition And drop a few but I wouldn't wanna make him bigger

5. Daily exercise and a high quality food is all you need. Trim the fat and that boy's definition will start to show through.

6. Don perryoni

Don perryoni Big Dog

Thank you all check out he's Album on my profile, he's a great dog and a pleasure to own

7. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Just remember variety is the spice of life, switch his workouts up.

8. I agree with them drop a few pounds, switch up the workout a little, and the only thing u need is some pet tabs. And if you just must use anything I use mega man for my males and mega women purple pills for my bitches.