1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

advice dog sneezing

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by bronxpits, Oct 12, 2005.

1. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

hey its started to get colder where i live (new york) and i noticed one of my dogs sneezing a little bit any advice some medicine anything if so how to use it thanks

2. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Some causes are brief and self-limiting such as acute viral infections. Other problems are recurrent such as seasonal allergies....

Sent you a pm...

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Mine sneeze every now and then, we sneeze without being sick I imagine they do the same ;)

4. THIS IS MY FIRST COLD SEASON WITH MY TWO PUPPS. MY VET SAID IF I SEE ANYTHING DIFFRENT OR THERE SNEEZING WAY TO MUCH TO GIVE THEM A LITTLE BIT OF BENADRYL BUT TO MIX IT WITH THERE WATER ,MIX IT JUST RIGHT TO WHERE THE WATER STARTS TO TURN INTO THE COLOR OF THE (BENADRYL) .

TRY ALSO TO BUILD A SIMPLE DOG HOUSE WITH SOME 2-3 IN PLI-WOOD.

5. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Ha, my pup "speaks" and when my older female sneezes, I'm trying to teach him to say bless you... hehehe. After he learns that, he's learning "go get mommy a beer"

6. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

thanks for the info will note of all that

7. Oh, oh....someone has been eating the dog food again!