1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Advertising

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by che, Mar 14, 2021.

1. che

che Top Dog

Historical Purpose

You all can imagine this , that sometine that all off the real dogmans coming up together at some place, they eat, drink while they talk about dogs. I remember at one day like this, the topic was advertising, because a lot off newbies were selling pups from this dogmans after they buyed some from them and that for bigger money they had given for. Most off this newbies only were on
    Money they hadn't any idea about this breed.

After a while when everybody had given his opininion about it, that great one with his sigaret and beer in his hand started yelling with a big smile, and said exactly this.

The more words in advertising, the more truth it hides. I would not put that much in advertising I have my results. My dogs are priceless.
    For the right one free for the other one if he knows to find me then he know how much they are worth it.
    He ended his words very calm with this : I never want sale my stock . .Free to the right hands or only my price to the ones who are willing to buy them if I can't keep them!

Regardless this man with great dogs started to selling his dogs for very big big money. Years back I had talked to his daughter. They had two young prospect I never heard a price like they asked for this young prospects. 5000 euro each. Yes he had his price.

This one is Mr Ablizing owner off legend Ch Bad RoseMarry

Attached Files:

2. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Feed (Underdogs)Ablazin's Nikita for a while sired by Ablazin's ( Patrick's) Tiger out of Patrick's Marimba bred her to a inbred Bolio/Tombstone dog and a bitch out of that litter was bred to (ex) Gr Ch Moya with some real Nice bulldogs as result.

3. che

che Top Dog

Hyper actieve dogs . This dogs are full off life. Always running jumping . Never ending energy.

F.W.K. likes this.
  4. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Recall the many hours it took a day to unload them from all that energy. Sone were pretty much laidback such as Nikita, the ones from my own bred were more hyper one way or another,they wanted to be entertainend, what was their fully deserved right.

che likes this.
  5. che

che Top Dog

@F.W.K. yes, realy hyper dogs, dimitris dogs were known for this trait. Not the smartest . They were rough dogs with not much ability but they knew how to impress people. Very explosive dogs.
    Do you still got some off this dogs @F.W.K.

6. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

I am out a long time, no bulldogs around.

7. che

che Top Dog

A dogman cant live the life without them. He will carry them in his mind. Even when you don't have them any more. In your mind you are feeding them keeping them. You are still surrounded by them.

Southbanker likes this.
  8. Fatman91

Fatman91 Pup

The hyper energy is a typical bolio trait?

9. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

One way or another you never het rid of them, the APBT is priceless and World's most mistreated misunderstanded breed. No dog for the faint of heart and the memories on them are endless. Truly hope that the newer generations of fanciers keep it simple and honest, just like the dogs are.

10. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Mmmm uhmmm ... Yes.

11. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

The Bolio/Tombstone dogs were far from dumb buy were smart and hyper.

12. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

It is all about G.A.S. if that all come together praise the lord.