1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA's 100 year Anniversary...Who's Going?

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by GBandy, Aug 16, 2009.

1. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

ADBA’s 100 year Anniversary...Who's Going?

ADBA’s 100 year Anniversary ‘Birthday Bash’

Come and celebrate with us
    September 25th, 26th and 27th, 2009

Schedule of Events

Friday: September 25, 2009:

ADBA Convention meeting of club representatives at Best Western CottonTree Inn in NSL, Utah from 5:00PM to 9:00 PM

Saturday September 26, 2009:

ADBA NATIONALS CONFORMATION SHOW & WEIGHT PULL hosted by the Salt Lake Terrier Association at the Davis County Events Center in Farmington, Utah. All conformation classes and weight pull classes 55 lbs and under will held on Saturday beginning at 10AM. Registration and weigh in begins at 7:30 AM. Pre-registration available on the ADBA website for this event.

ADBA’S BIRTHDAY BASH featuring Prime Rib Dinner (hosted by the Salt Lake Terrier Association) and presentation of Awards will be held at the Davis County Events Center Building 1 starting at 7:00 PM until 9:30 PM.

Sunday September 27, 2009:

Conformation Judges Breakfast seminar begins at 8:30 AM at the Davis County Events Center Building 1. All participants must register for this seminar in advance.

ADBA NATIONALS weight pull classes 55 lbs and over at the Legacy Arena, Davis County Events Center begins at 10:30 AM.

ADBA INVITATIONAL CONFORMATION SHOW at the Legacy Arena - Davis County Events Center. Dogs registered for the INVITATIONAL may pick up armbands with ring assignments and judging time starting at 9:30 AM. Judging will begin at 11:00 AM. Rules and guidelines for the ADBA INVITATIONAL can be downloaded from the ADBA website.

Dog Friendly Hotels: (when making reservations refer to American Dog Breeders for rates)

Best Western CottonTree Inn 1030 N. 400 E. NSL, Ut 85054 Exit #315 Airport Shuttle, Continental Breakfast $82.00 single/double 800-662-6886 or 801-292-7666

Hampton Inn 2393 S. 800 W. Woods Cross, Ut 84087 Exit #315 Airport Shuttle $92.00 single/double 801-296-1211 or 800-426-7866

Motel 6 2433 S. 800 West Woods Cross, Ut 84087 Exit #315 $49.99 double 801-298-0289

Comfort Inn 877 N. 400 W. Layton, Utah 84041 Exit 331 eastside $69.99 single/double plus $25.00 refundable pet deposit. 801-544-5577 or 1-800-4 CHOICE

RV parking at the Davis County Events Center $25.00 water and electric hookup only. Tent camping $10.00. No showers. Call 801-451-4080 for reservations.

2. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Re: ADBA’s 100 year Anniversary...Who's Going?

We'll be there! It should be a great experience!:)

3. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

I will be there.

4. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Anyone in central California that would like to POOL. Let me know, share gas, room. or campsite.

5. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Gabe and Allie you know we will see you there! We are going to have to get all the PBPG member together and have lunch or go party!;)

6. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

our Rolex was one of the 100 dogs selected to go but i think we wont be going because of the travel expenses, its too long of a trip for us right now.
    i wish everyone who is showing good luck!

7. Re: ADBA’s 100 year Anniversary...Who's Going?

I'll be there. bringing a few dogs for Saturday's show & three in the Invitational.

8. Re: ADBA’s 100 year Anniversary...Who's Going?

We will be there with a few OLD timers that some of us have in our PEDS ;) Just going to take a gander

9. lisajay56

lisajay56 Pup

I'm in with two of my dogs! An OFRN male and a Cowboy bitch! Can't wait!!!

10. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Wow. . congrats on having 3 in the invitational!

It should be a good show. :D

11. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Leaving tomorrow. I hope to see some friendly faces there!

12. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Good luck to everyone, and safe travels to all (Especially you Lisa!) I would love to go, but Utah is a bit of a reach at this point.

13. cameron

cameron Big Dog

good luck i'll be there aswell

14. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

Safe travels everyone...have a great time and good luck.

15. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

Moochie placed first at nationals in her puppy class ooh hooo...Kali still hasn't pulled yet...

16. cameron

cameron Big Dog

congrats my puppy didn't do good but her sister got second and her half brother placed first.

17. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

congrats cameron... moochie's brothers placed 3rd and fourth. It was a brindle boy and a black and white dog.

18. coldriver

coldriver Pup

Does Anybody Know Whom Placed In The Weight Pull Section? Like Whom Had Mwp Over And Under?

19. cutt

cutt CH Dog

congrats Cam...get us some pics ASAP

20. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

I'll be posting photos soon for those who weren't able to go....patience...heheh