1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Adba Show Pics

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jeeperino, Jun 18, 2007.

1. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

The show on Sat was great. Met lots of nice people (a few from here) and had good weather. My pup didnt place, but the comp was stiff. It was good news to hear Gary Hammonds tel me my pup was good lookin and she was a lil long but a 90 in his opinion.

Here are a few pics taken by member Dtwo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

LoL....that bottom picture cracks me up.

,Zac

3. jeeperino,
    that pup looks good. don't give up, keep going. you will place that dog for sure. dtwo's a wealth of knowledge and they have been in the dogs a long time so anything she told ya, REMEMBER it. ;)

you gonna come to the show in IL at the end of the month? shouldn't be too far from that one in lowell that you was just at. hopefully will see you there. i had to skip this one since it was fathers day. had to spend it with pops ya know.

4. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

LOL - she was smilin at me! What a sweet dog - absolutely loves people. But she has spirit, no doubt about that. I was surprised - she's much smaller in person than I thought from the pics. Jeeperino - what's her name anyway, lol?
    As I remember it, Gary said she was "in the 90's", so better than "just 90".
    Here is what he was talking about from the ADBA Standard:

Overall Appearance 20 points
    Attitude 10 points
    Back end 30 points
    Front end 20 points
    Head and Neck 15 points
    Tail and Coat 5 points
    Total possible: 100 points

Go here for more on the breakdown:
    http://www.adbadog.com/p_pdetails.asp?fpid=32

5. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Dtwo- Her name is Sonya Blade (Mortal Kombat character). I havent had her on the scale lately, but I think shes around 30 lbs give or take a few. Good to hear in the 90's, I thought he said 90. LOL

6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I was there with my McCoy/Hemphill bitch. I dident place but I got a 2nd place ribon in the fun show for best red nose. I was the guy with the black dead game T-shirt and the black Muskegon 231 hat. Hmm.. I wonder if weve met? I know we have ben at a couple of the same shows. I had a good time and seen some beautifull bulldogs.

7. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Yeah, I saw you. I saw that 231 hat. I didnt see your dog tho. I was parked in the way back under the shade trees cheif'n and shootin the $hit with a few guys I knew from other shows.

8. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Looks good. Hopefully you'll get some points the next time. Nice picts!

I'm glad you had fun

9. pitbullcliff

pitbullcliff Banned

Ya keep showing that good lookin girl and I am sure she will bring ya home some ribbons in the future. Every judge thinks different about what they like to see in a bulldog.

Good Luck with her, Cliff

10. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

I was there too. I was the guy with the bullhorn and the white shirt that said "Security" on both sides. I seen a few of you that I know, but I wish I could have met a few more of you.

Ferk out