1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA Show in Mass.

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by scratchin dog, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

Naw, thats ok, ones enough for me, Shon wore me out ;) and Nancys still doing a good job with the dogs so I'll take a rain check this time :D

2. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

She'd be a happy kid if you did. She really loves pitbulls.

Feel free to turn her loose on anyone who has something bad to say about pitbulls. She'll set them straight real quick.

A man in PetSmart shook his head, smiled and said "And a little child shall lead them" after hearing her explain to a woman that it takes bad people to make bad dogs because dogs don't get bad by themselves.

That still sticks in my head.

3. Suki

Suki Guest

you got it!:)

4. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

That's what I was going to ask, I'm going to buy my first digital camera! I plan on catching some good pics. I'm pretty sure I'm going.

5. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

NO WAY!!!

You need to haul your butt up here to see it all first hand!!!! Join the party :)

6. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

Gonna try to make it with the wifey. Might only be able to make it on sat. but I gotta see if I can find a Puppy sitter.

7. just bumping this up as alittle reminder :D see ya'll there!!!!!

8. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

shadyridgekennel- will your three dogs be in this show? I'm almost posative that I'm going but I'm going to probably be solo... which is fine, I need another trip solo.

9. Yeah I Am Also Too Far South.pictures And Results Would Be Nice.

10. Judy

Judy CH Dog

If I make it up there, I will take pics.

11. yes we will be there with our 3 dogs but only 2 will be showing as my colby bitch is going back to the breeder and i will be getting another pup from the breeder.