1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA Registration Papers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Asterix, May 28, 2009.

1. Asterix

Asterix Pup

Does anyone else have problems getting there registration papers from the ADBA?

And how long does it usually take?

2. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

It depends on how you pay sometimes i.e. Credit card or Money Order. Either way it always seems longer than it should take. The last time I sent off the rush shipping and it still took a while:mad:

3. Asterix

Asterix Pup

How long is a while??

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

4 to 6 weeks regular mail or pay extra for the ten day shipping (thats 10 days after they get it and process it) I think they also have a 3 day rush (3 days after they get it and process it) They're typically not fast at sending your paperwork (they arn't known for a speedy turn-around), but if you already paid the money you can call ADBA to see where it's at.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
  5. KADO

KADO Pup

If you just paid for the regular shipping it takes a couple months. That's my experience anyway.

6. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

when i used to send in papers, it took almost a month for the rush, and about 3-4 months for regular. this has been some time ago, though, so it may be quicker by now.

7. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

They have never taken long to get any paperwork back for me, the longest was a month with regular shipping price. When i pay for the rush, i fedex it so it gets there in two days, they always send it back to me within 12 days after they receive it. Just my luck i guess.

8. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

I always send mine Rush shipping and it still takes about a Month. It also depends on what you order I think. I always order the whole package. 7 gen ped, pull card, DNA kit all at the same time :)

9. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Never pay the extra $$$ for the "RUSH SERVICE", there always late anyway!

YIS

10. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

I missed two shows waiting on Envy's breeder to get her papers back from the ADBA. The wait was going on almost 4 months. I had the breeder send me a completed single registration form. I sent it in myself, paid the rush fee, and had Envy's papers in hand in less than two weeks.

11. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Damn i've never really heard of the ADBA being that quick...even with the "rush" option lol.

12. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

BTW, I also mailed it out Certified Mail w/ delivery confirmation (but waived the signature requirement), so they couldn't BS about when they received it.;)

13. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

ya i think theyve quickend up a bit, when i sent in my reg rush it was there and back in 10-14 days

14. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

Just got sweets papers back this mon. paid the extra 8bucks for rush, papers came in 12 days including weekend. but then again im in california which aint to far from salt lake city, utah.

15. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Last papers I sent to them seemed to take forever.I called them twice to make sure they hadn't got lost in the mail.But they finally got here.Most of the time isn't that bad though,6 to 8 weeks usually for me.

16. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

over the years i have always had a good turnaround with them- no more than 4-6 weeks

17. I never have the waiting problems that everybody seems to be complaining about. :) 2 or 3 weeks and I've always got my papers in hand.

18. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I paid for the super rush service and had my papers in 2-3 days.

19. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

I just registered a litter super rush and it took 4 days, normally I just do the normal rush and have my papers in 10-14 days. I have been fortunate enough not to have any delays on paperwork. But then I always pay the extra 10 or 8 bucks to rush my orders.

20. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Hey just wondering but if my dogs is registered UKC can I register him ADBA too?