1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA Nationals, NJ

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by roe1880, Aug 29, 2008.

1. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

I have some pics but im a bit slow on the process of how to get them here...lol.. I have gotten some on here but I can't remember how..lol I will try again.. If you want to pm me your email I know I can send them through there. But I will have all of them there this weekend, so live is so much better. I might be 1 female short 'cause I have someone coming to see her tomorrow, hopefully he will pay and take her...:D

2. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

Okay, just a glimpse, lol.

Males 18-24

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

:o Well I was there! Didn't met anyone Just saw a bunch of Dog men in groups chattin away! Well I went, hope next time i get to meet some of you guy's there next year! Good luck this time around. Funny to see that my logo I designed for the Tri Pitbull Club is still standin strong tho!;) Keep up the good work guy's!

4. opaka

opaka Pup

5. opaka

opaka Pup

6. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Was at the show good luck to all you guy's! Wish i had a chance to meet some of the ppl from here while i was there! But maybe next year.:o

7. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

[​IMG]

Thanks to Velli2008! I call this one A man and his Bestfriend IN THE SHADOW'S!

I was at the show today in the shadow's! LOL:o

8. jr102770

jr102770 Pup

9. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

Those last pics look like the 9-12 months males class.

Genevieve

10. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

CONGRATS Genevieve on your boy's placement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, told ya your boy would do great!!!!!

:D

11. Yard Boy

Yard Boy Big Dog

I must say, I have a strong sense of accomplishment although I did not get to go to see your happiness! I am soooo pleased that you made the decision to call me and I got the pleasure of speaking to you before you let "forum chatter" get the best of you. Does this mean I get to say I TOLD YOU SO ?

Second Place at NATIONALS......VERY MUCH DESERVED!

CONGRATS ! ! ! ! !

12. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Congrats Geneivieve...and all the folks who won or placed

13. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Hey guy's so how'd it go on Sunday?

14. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

Thanks guys!

Sunday there were some VERY nice dogs- VERY nice- good competition to say the least...

12-18 males was a huge class- over 20 dogs- I believe a tricolored dog won.
    18-24 males was large class too- I think over 15 dogs- forget who placed.
    2-3 year old males- 15+ dogs as well- I believe a white dog won.
    3-5 year old males- about 15 dogs - buckskin dog won- very nice dog- my boy took second to him.

Judges choice were all buckskin dogs.

I didn't really pay attention to the female classes.

Long, hot day, but a good weekend and nice to have something to show for his first weekend out.

Genevieve

15. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

it was a large class for 2-3 males full of good dogs, but the dog below won.:D

[​IMG]

16. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

Thanks for the correction!

Any pics of other winners?

Genevieve

17. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

We had a great time! Got to meet a few people that are members here and really enjoyed speaking to them...BoiBoi, Jaystreets, and Rocky! I may have missed a few, I apologize, lol.

Jay congrats on your win, your dog looked amazing!

Thanks to the ADBA and of course the Tri-State Pit Bull Club, you guys did an awesome job!

Here's you 1st Place winner in the 18-24 males...and ya'll know he should've been BIS, lol!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Wow, thats a beautiful dog! How did you get him in such great shape?!:D

19. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

LMAO!

Didn't I teach you to stay off of the internet, lol!

20. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Congrats Mark, Definitely the best shinning looking dog I've ever seen upfront. Sorry I missed out of your win and my boy Jaystreets (punk :D). I spent most of Saturday at the weight pull area with those amazing dogs. Next year we'll hope to have a new dog to show or pull.