1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA Nationals, NJ

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by roe1880, Aug 29, 2008.

1. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

everyone please look for us and our RV we will most likely have all our dogs and pups with us 'cause I cant find someone as dedicated as I am to take care of them properly for those couple of days.... But please, I hope to meet as many more people as I can. Thanks and hope to see you all soon...

2. opaka

opaka Pup

:confused:need a link for the webside with info on the show

3. jr102770

jr102770 Pup

4. I am looking forward to attending. My dogs have been sick this few months so could not get the chiseled look I wanted. I still hope to place though.

I will be sporting the Abe Lincoln facial. lmao

5. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

I shall try to keep an eye out for you Rocky... :)

6. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

most likely will be there. anyone know anything about the judge on sunday?like thew type of dogs he/she likes the place etc?

7. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

SPfdogs are u going to the show? be kool if you brought one of your Mojo Rising dogs. those dogs are beautiful

8. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

i should be there bright and early saturday to get my pup ready to go, and hopefully i'll make it sunday too

9. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Dang! lol can't believe i said that! Aww while i did anyways what's the fee like to get in? What's it cost to show a dog don't know yet if I'm show chyna this one around plus i just got a hold of some USED but new camera equipment so will be taking pics to share up in here. Hope to make it at least, with money being tight not sure if I'ma make it tho!

10. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

I'll there in the 36' Montana with my partner, my girl, and a couple yardboys. Saturday i'm just gonna chill and enjoy the show and the people. Looking foward to that pig roast saturday night. Sunday i'll be showing Fitz, well one of the yardboys will most likely handle him lol, in the 18-24 category. He's 23 mos now! Hopefully the rain will hold off, I hear they are calling for some...figures!

11. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Unfortunatley I will not be attending..I have a good friend who will be attending though, showing a nice son of MacGuyver..He's a beauty..

12. Here is a twist to the thread....

What hotel are you staying in?

The club sent me a flyer with two hotels but have not decided which to use.......I hope there will be space by the time I get there and register. It would stink if they are out of rooms.

13. we are staying on the grounds in a tent :p:p:p

14. opaka

opaka Pup

what time you guys think is good to get there on sat ?

15. mr torres

mr torres Pup

ill be there Saturday i wanna be there by 11am

16. jr102770

jr102770 Pup

if anybody needs an extra yardboy , please contact me i would like to attend the nationals, im located in nyc

17. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

I'll be there both days. Showing Sunday. Staying with my parents a few towns over.

Also, whats the deal with this pig roast I keep hearing about?

Genevieve

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2008
  18. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

whats up people just a few day's to the show every body ready hey roe1880 how many dogs you bringing?

19. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Well Octavio I couldn't find anyone to care care of my pups while i roll down there so I will be bringing 1 adult female, 1 young adult female, 2 young adult males 4 2.5 month old females, & 5 1 month old litter...lol so a total of 13..... plus my friend is coming with 1 of his. :D yes I know were crazy but better safe than sorry...lol

20. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

WoW Roe you got your hands full well i don't have any dogs yet but i will be there ill look for you to holla. do you have any pics?:D