1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA Nationals 2009

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by StopBSL, Apr 2, 2009.

1. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Just curious who all is planning to attend this show and/or hoping to attend.

I am hoping we can do this show, it's not too far from us, about 9 hours I think.

But, time will tell. There is another ADBA show in Sept we want to attend as well and I don't know if we will do both.

2. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Awe but Allie you have to go to the nationals it's also the convention;) You probably saw on the PBPG forum that many of us are going, you need to get down there so we can all hang out! We will be there with a truck full of dogs:D We should start a post on the other forum maybe we can all get the same hotel and be able to hang out, like we had planed this Feb at the convention.

3. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

I would really like that. We are really really really hoping we can go. But we want to go to the Evergreen and Beaver state shows this year which are in July and Sept both. . .and there is another show in Utah in July also which we wanted to go to if we can.

I was looking at the invitational. . .I have one who is only 10 points from qualifying that would be awesome. :) Definitely if we make it out I wanna meet up, that would be nice. We would probably only bring between 3 and 5 dogs. lol.

4. lisajay56

lisajay56 Pup

It's a 36 hour drive for folks with the Mid Florida club!! I'm interested in the 'invitational' and would LOVE to go but not sure if my BUTT can handle the trip.

5. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Too far for me. I wish I could go

6. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Long drive! But, I've done longer lol. If you make it out to the invitational it sounds really cool. I think the evaluation by all the judges for each dog is a good opportunity to see how your dog is seen by more than one judge at a time.

7. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

ADBA is celebrating its 100 year anniversary...That's going to be major...If I'm coming all the way from Baghdad, Iraq...Then everyone should be going...:eek: