1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA increased fees?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cutt, Mar 26, 2009.

1. cutt

cutt CH Dog

OK, so I sent off litter registration , I paid accordingly to the cert. papers( back ) Anyways I paid extra for the 10day delivery . Anyhow, its goin on 3 1/2 weeks. I recieved email and it stated I need to send more money for it to be processed.

Do yall know of an increase in fees within the past 3yrs? I really hate how they emailed me @ the last min.

I originally paid $32 and now they want another $36.

Holla @ me if yall know,

Cutt-

2. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

I sent in some paper work for my friend and it took them about amonth and half to get them back. I paid what was asked with no questions on sending in some more!:(

3. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

I sent in my boys paperwork and marked everything on the paperwork and added it up and I got his papers with a bill for another 12 bucks. I think they may have raised their fee's.

4. pitbullcliff

pitbullcliff Banned

5. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

Registries are a joke!I used to be a loyal AADR customer and show goer.Now that mr williams' is no longer with the company they wont get a cent from me.As for the ADBA Mr.Greenwood is probably rolling over in his grave for what they done to that registry!

6. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

They pulled that stuff on me not to long ago, I also paid for the rush delivery! after two weeks I call to follow up and they tell me that I am short 12 bucks.:confused: