1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

action alert Razor's Edge

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by GD2, Jan 11, 2007.

1. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

2. SOrry for the folks that like them, but I signed....they are no more full blooded APBT as my Patter/mutt is. (not in my eyes anyways)

3. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

signed!!!!!

4. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Anyone else find it funny that people who support the RE dogs are signing the petition against them just so they can level comments at the "haters?"

5. diva

diva CH Dog

I noticed that too. idiots. LOL

6. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

SoutheasternPits,

You say that the dogs should be banned but wouldnt that be singling out a breed = BSL that we are against...sorry I assume you are against bsl.

Point 2

This was brought up a long time ago. Its all a big fluff. The owner admited to crossing The APBT and The AST. But since many sources say a AST is a ABPT taken out of the pit it would be a Apbt. Although A member posted the History of razors edge and it did start out with game lines very good game lines infact but then where intercrossed with show type dogs.
    But all in all these dogs are basically mixes of the Ast and Apbt therefore making them mixed breed.
    But yes with certain breeders bulldog mixing and such is intact although I think Dave Wilson posted a reply on his message board.

But these dogs now have there own registry. what else do people want? I agree that every time one of these dogs attacks someone the press will say it was a pitbull but it also says that with Rottweilers , Labs , Mixes , Persas , Corsos ect. So we cant do anything about that issue.

Is it just me or everytime a hot topic dies down we bring a blue bashing thread to spice things up until the next hot game dog thread.

7. jiu-pitsu

jiu-pitsu Pup

I too have signed, these dogs, although beautiful, are bred to no real standard and do nothing but stray from the original gamedog as it was intended when bred for profit or any other reason for that matter. I feel like my undocumented rednose apbt @ 65#s is twice the dog these hippos are, not litterally of course.

8. Attila

Attila Guest

Not really a BSL it is an attempt to separate us in the ADBA and as a separate breed which it is. There are higher chances for undesirable characteristics in those mix breeds such as human aggression. Which we don't need associated with our breed. We can still fight BSL together but as separate breed lovers.