1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Above ground metal whelping pen

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Super Sport, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

I have a above ground pen that is made of metal and powdercoated black, there is some rust showing threw but in overall good useable condtion. It has welded wire sides, expanded metal top and floor, with a rubber mat in it. It has a box at one end with a heat lamp made into the roof. The box has wood sides with a aluminum bottom and sheetmetal top and door. It is 4 ft. wide and 49 inches tall and 7ft 8 inches long. It stands 5 ft at the top to the ground. It has lockable doors at both ends. $1200 must be picked up.

Attached Files:

2. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

nice but $ damn

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

yeah what he said^^^^^^^

4. WWII

WWII Banned

At $1200, I'd just buy a litter of full grown dogs and skip the whelping process.

5. kgip2

kgip2 Pup

Where you gettin alitter of grown dogs for that price? I wouild buy them up quick

6. Tommy TWO

Tommy TWO Pup

1200 dollars

7. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

I build anybody here a brand new one for $1200:D

8. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ill build anybody here a brand new one for $1199.:D

9. tommi

tommi Pup

i think its too much expensive ,....

10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

OK ....1198.99 for you. But only if you call in the next hour !!!! Operaters waiteing to take orders!Limited time only! HURRY HURRY HURRY!!

11. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

ok ppl im going to beat the comp with msrp of 100 an hour and it will take like 12 hours...lol

12. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

I can build it for less than that also but not powdercoated and I am open to offers. lol

13. tommi

tommi Pup

<table class="bbcode-rounded bbcode-rounded-quote" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="bbcode-rounded-author">Originally Posted by williewonka1 [​IMG] </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bbcode-rounded-content"> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ill build anybody here a brand new one for $1199.:D </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bbcode-rounded-footer">

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>i think its too much expensive ,....
    chicago real estate

14. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

thats a nice pen super sport, someone will be happy!:)

15. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

Thanks Buck, I just don't use it that much, taking up space but looking like it will stay here since they think it's to much expensive, :)

16. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

people dont realize it takes time to get matterial, time to prep the pieces for accembly, and the time to weld it, cost of welding sticks, and hydro, you couldnt build on much less than that anyway, unless your buying material in bulk, and it is used and not needed to be rebuilt in a few yrs when the wood warps and deteriorates, but i thought it was awesome seen another site that made a trailer,"kennel away from home" it was the best idea i seen for hunters or breeders that move the dogs around alot, i will post tther link to when i find it again!

17. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

SuperSport i thin im gunna trow one of these together. Got some pups on the way soon. And i always liked this one more than the cali-jack one. Dont take the picsa down lol!

Thanks,

Buck

18. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I am sure the quality and longevity are there, and with time and materials the asking price may be legit. (i built mine out of wood, with a metal roof for far less and serves the same purpose)...I then removed the metal roof and replaced it with wood and shingles....purpose being in the NC summer heat and humidity a metal anything will be cooking...i have two boxes beside one another and the only difference in the two is one had metal roofing....the metal top box maintained temperature in the box 8-10 degrees higher....i would have to sacrifice longevity for a wood structure...US1

19. nobody

nobody Banned

nice idea but way to expensive.
    Get some metal and wood and make your own for 1/6 of the price, damn that's much 1200 or was it a typo and is it 120 :D
    then i would buy 1

20. noble1

noble1 Pup

i have just been given a heated outdoor kennel and also a non heated outdoor kennel with run, both 8ftx4ftx6ft FOR FREE! :) I WIN!:)